- National Jewish Book Award Winners 2000. // Publishers Weekly;4/10/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 15, p19
Reports that the 50th National Jewish Book Awards were awarded in March 2000 at a ceremony in New York City, New York. Prices and categories of the awards; Authors who attended the ceremony.
- PEN Literary Awards Plus Controversy. // Publishers Weekly;5/22/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 21, p27
Focuses on the winners of the 2000 PEN Literary Awards presented on May 15, 2000 at the Lincoln Center in New York City, New York. Prizes given to winners in different literary categories; Controversy regarding the eligibility of Meera Nair, M.F.A. student at New York University, to be the...
- GOLD MEDAL LITERATURE. Shaw, Heather // ForeWord;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the Book of the Year Award winners, and the Editor's Choice Prize for Nonfiction.
- Natl. Book Critics Circles names award nominees. // Library Journal;1/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p149
Announces the candidates for the National Book Critics Circle Awards for 1976. Authors Renata Adler, John Gardner, Vladimir Nabokov, Cynthia Ozick and Richard Yates in the fiction category; Poetry, non-fiction, and criticism finalists.
- AWARDS. Cheatham, Bertha M.; Kovacs, Karen A. // School Library Journal;Dec87, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p21
Lists some awards and honors in the United States recent as of December 1987. Books and authors.
- Surprises at Lively Critics' Circle Awards. Baker, John F. // Publishers Weekly;3/19/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 12, p14
Presents the winners of the National Book Critics Circle Awards held on March 12, 2001 at New York University's Law School in New York City. Information on the winning literary pieces; Authors who won the awards; Background of the winners.
- Bal and Yuva Sahitya Puraskar 2013. // Day After;09/01/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p44
The article reports on Bal and Yuva Sahitya Puraskar awards which recognize authors and their works in India.
- TABA Date Set For Presentations. // School Library Journal;Mar80, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p79
Reports on the staging of the American Book Awards in New York City in 1980.
- AWARDS. // School Library Journal;Aug87, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p20
Reports on awards vested on authors and books as of August 1987. Selection of Eileen Bluestone Sherman as recipient of the National Jewish Book Awards; Selection of Joanna Cole's book 'Doctor Change' as winner of the Irma Simonton Black Award; Presentation of the Please Touch Museum Book Award...