Doosan Heavy Equipment
- Daewoo becomes Doosan but it's business as usual. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Jun2005, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p5
Presents news briefs on the construction equipment industry in Great Britain as of June 2005. Change in the name of Daewoo Heavy Industries following a deal that sees the plant manufacturer taken over by fellow Korean conglomerate Doosan Heavy Industries; Purchase of a pair of Daewoo Solar...
- Loader-Backhoes VS. Mini-Excavators, Skid-Steers. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Aug2004, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p24
Compares loader-backhoes, mini-excavators and skid-steers. Versatility of underground construction machines; Dual machine packages.
- Doosan DX300LC Excavator Digs Up Loads of Enhancements. // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2012, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p1
The article previews the DX300LC excavator from Doosan.
- Special report: Ride and drive of John Deere skid steers and loaders. Wehrspann, Jodie // Farm Industry News Exclusive Insight;6/19/2013, p2
The article offers information on a new line of large-frame construction equipment produced by John Deere, including the E-series skid steers and compact track loaders, G-series compact excavators, and 644K Hybrid 4WD loader.
- Loading Up. Sympson, Troy // Pit & Quarry;Jul2005, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p24
Looks at several loaders and excavators that utilize technology to improve performance, operator comfort and reliability. Use of the machinery in the aggregates industry; Engine features of caterpillar 980H wheel loader; Performance profile of Volvo Construction Equipment's Volvo EC700B...
- China May Lead Production Of Machines By Decade's End. Hampton, Tudor // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/12/2004, Vol. 252 Issue 15, p16
The construction buildup in China is creating an exceedingly competitive market there for heavy machinery, such as excavators, cranes, trucks, dozers and loaders. New data suggest that China's rapid development could make it the world's largest producer and consumer of mobile equipment by the...
- Company Profiles. // South Korea Defence & Security Report;Q4 2008, p39
The article presents information on companies in South Korea. Doosan Heavy Industries & Constuction was established in 1937. It supplies civilian products like construction equipment, industrial vehicles and factory automation systems. Korea Aerospace Industries is the prime contractor and...
- All new from JCB. Sleight, Chris // International Construction;Oct2014, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p63
The article offers brief information on several construction equipment from JCB Power Products including the 30 tonne class JS300 crawler excavator and the 457 and 406 compact wheeled loader.
- Daewoo becomes Doosan Infracore. // Contract Journal;5/11/2005, Vol. 428 Issue 6524, p14
Reports on the name change of construction equipment manufacturer Daewoo Heavy Industries to Doosan Infracore following the completion of its deal with Doosan Heavy Industries on April 29, 2005. Information on the operations of the company.