Bobcat Growth Continues With New Launches, Upgrades
- Small & powerful. Sleight, Chris // International Construction;Mar2005, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p55
Features a selection of compact excavators and loaders from Bobcat Co. Description of the 323 compact excavator; S205 skid steer loader; Design of the T140 tracked loader.
- Pride of Bobcat put to the test. Murphy, Louise // Contract Journal;4/1/2009, Vol. 446 Issue 6717, p18
The article reports that Bobcat promises to test a host of new machines and attachments in the demonstration areas at Site Equipment Demonstration (SED). Bobcat is offering equipment for all plant hire, utilities, landscaping, recycling and waste management applications. It discusses the new...
- Product Roundup. // Site Prep;Sep2012, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p42
The article offers brief information on several industrial equipment including EW180D and EW210D wheeled excavators from Volvo Construction Equipment Corp., M-Series loaders from Bobcat Co., and MPH125 recycler/stabilizer from BOMAG GmbH.
- Exhibition launches. // International Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p54
The article offers information on construction equipment launched at two exhibitions, the Samoter in Verona, Italy and the ConExpo-Con/Agg in Las Vegas, Nevada, including a mini excavator from Bobcat Co., a portable compressor from Doosan, and the L220 loader from New Holland NV.
- Fully loaded. Sutherland, Fiona // International Construction;Mar2002, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p73
Presents several specialized models of loaders. T190 compact track excavator from Bobcat; Design of the L220E machine from Volvo; Series of Smooth Ride System from JCB.
- Bobcat ramps up M-series excavators. Zeyher, Allen // Roads & Bridges;Jan2010, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p62
The article evaluates four models of compact loaders and excavators from Bobcat Co. including the S630 skid-steer loader, the T630 compact track loader and the E32 compact excavator.
- Bobcat HB range of silenced hydraulic breakers and new HB1380 model. // Mining & Quarry World;Dec2008, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p48
The article reports on the launch of a new HB1380 hydraulic breaker by Bobcat Co. It states that the company has completed its HB range of silenced hydraulic breakers for use on the company's compact leaders and mini- and midi-excavators. The HB1380 has an operating weight of 385 kilograms and...
- SED still biggest and best in UK. // Contract Journal;5/20/2009, Vol. 447 Issue 6723, p26
The article evaluates several construction equipment including Twinjaw crusher from Rotajaw, a single fan vacuum excavator, and compact tracked loader from Bobcat Co.
- Bobcat Offers Durability and Design Enhancements. Ernzen, Katie Eagan // Rental Equipment Register;Jul2009, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on the durable and enhanced design of Bobcat's products for the rental industry including the M-Series loaders, M-Series excavators and the E60 and E80 excavators. It states that first M-Series models will be released in August 2009 to be followed by additional...