Kobelco Excavator To The Rescue
- Kobelco wrecks a home for a good cause. Brock, Ed // Government Product News;May2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p28
The article reports on the move of Kobelco Construction Machinery America LLC to provide an excavator to demolish a home in Mineola, Texas, so that a new one could be constructed as a part of American Broadcasting Co.'s (ABC) "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."
- Kobelco Produces 25,000th Excavator in Calhoun, Georgia. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;6/20/2012, p8
The article previews the Kobelco SK350 Mark 9 Series full-sized excavator from Kobelco Construction Machinery America.
- Product of the month. // International Construction;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p43
Features the SK2355RLC short radius excavator machine from Kobelco. Product capabilities; Tail swing; Applications.
- Versatility Marks Kobelco SK210 Excavator Suitable for Rental. // Rental Equipment Register;Apr2012, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p18
The article previews the SK210 full-size, high-performance excavator to the Mark 9 series from Kobelco Construction Machinery America.
- Kobelco's 200SRLC Works In Tight Spots. // Underground Construction;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p107
Presents the 200SRlc, a short radius hydraulic excavator from Kobelco company. Features of the 200SRlc; Functions of 200SRlc.
- Kobelco American Introduces `Dynamic Acera' Hydraulic Excavators. // Underground Construction;Feb2000, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p90
Features the Dynamic Acera excavators from Kobelco. Lifting power; Three operating modes; Monitor systems; Significance of employing fuzzy logic software.
- Kobelco Introduces New SKI60LC Hydraulic Excavator. // Underground Construction;Dec2000, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p122
Introduces Kobelco's SK160LC Dynamic Acera hydraulic excavator. Capacity features of the SK160LC; Work modes of the Kobelco excavator; Functionality of its NeuralNet Command System which employs fuzzy logic software.
- New Compact 17SR ACERA Excavator Makes Operating Space A Breeze. // Underground Construction;Mar2008, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p60
The article evaluates the 17SR ACERA excavator from Kobelco America Inc.
- Kobelco Celebrates 20,000th Excavator Built. // Underground Construction;Jul2006, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p55
The article reports that Kobelco Construction Machinery America LLC has reached a milestone as the 20,000th excavator, a Model SK210LC, was made in the company's facility in Calhoun, Georgia. The plant manufactures the bigger Kobelco Excavator models in the 16- to 48-ton classifications. The...