- DOWN THE TUBES. // BRW;6/14/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 23, p25
The article offers brief information on the KwikZIP HD series Centralisers from Kwik-ZIP.
- (DMEPOS) Changes Coming to Medicare Medical Equipment Program -- What You Need to Know. // Aging News Alert;12/10/2010, p1
The article offers information on the Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Competitive Bidding Program which is starting from January 1, 2011. The program is aimed at providing medical items including oxygen, oxygen equipment, and hospital beds to Medicare...
- New ETI group handles info restrictions. // Aftermarket Business;03/01/94, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the Equipment and Tool Institute's establishment of a Diagnostic/Repair Information Access subcommittee to deal with automotive repair information availability problems. Mission of the group; Aspire Inc. President Gene D'Andrea as chairman of the committee.
- Learning from our experiences. Hutfield, Jean // Equipment Services;Oct2011, p103
The article reports on topics which were discussed at the 2011 conference of Great Britain's National Association Equipment Providers. Topics included aspects of the conference which need improvement, the work that the association was involved in in 2011 and the 2010-2013 business plan of the...
- Product News. // Journal of Perioperative Practice;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 24 Issue 1/2, special section p16
No abstract available.
- Product Briefs. // Medical Device Daily;3/21/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 55, p9
This section offers news briefs on the medical device industry in the U.S. Ethicon End-Surgery announced that it has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the Enseal G2 cordless tissue sealer device. iCAD, a provider of advanced imaging and radiation...
- Product Briefs. // Medical Device Daily;7/2/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 127, p10
This section offers news briefs in the U.S. medical devices industry as of July 2, 2013 including the Food and Drug Administration's awarding of a clearance to Merit Medical's high-pressure inflation device basixTOUCH, the partnership between Orthofix and Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation...
- FDA inks guidance for RF wireless devices. McCARTY, MARK // Medical Device Daily;8/14/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 156, p8
The article announces the final guidance released by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding radio frequency (RF) communication in wireless medical devices which does not cover RF energy to generate images of the body's internal structures such as in magnetic resonance (MR) systems.
- Edwards recalls Embol-X. // Medical Device Daily;11/7/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 216, p8
The article reports on the class I recall issued by the U.S. Food and Drug Administation for tissue heart valves maker Edwards Lifesciences's Embol-X glide protection system due to a deformed cannula tip.