KSEnergy To Expand Under New Partnership
- True North Equity closes 1st deal. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p24
The article offers information on the closing of the first deal by True North Equity LLC of joining with CIVC Partners LP to buy a controlling interest in KS Energy Services Inc.
- Wastequip finds buyer to pursue growth plan. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/13/99, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p1
Reports on CIVC Partners' purchase of Cleveland, Ohio-based Wastequip Inc. in December 1999. Problems regarding Wastequip's planned initial public offering (IPO); CIVC Partners as a private equity investment affiliate of Bank of America Corp.; Retention of Wastequip's management team; Terms of...
- Feeling heat from subprime market. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/19/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p23
The article discusses the loss suffered by Chicago, Illinois-based private equity firm CIVC Partners due to the meltdown in subprime mortgage markets of the U.S. CIVC Partners owns a stake in Financial Guaranty Insurance Co., identified by one research firm as the bond insurer most vulnerable to...
- Today's Transactions: EN Engineering Sold to CIVC Partners. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/7/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of EN Engineering from Clearview Capital by CIVC Partners.
- Wastequip buyers to help fund growth. Suttell, Scott // Waste News;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 32, p6
Reports that private equity investment company CIVC Partners has teamed up with managers of Wastequip Inc. to buy the company from a group of investors. Reasons why Wastequip cancelled its planned initial public offering (IPO) aimed at financing its acquisition strategy; Comments of Richard L....
- Smart Capital. White, Brenda B.; Helle, Daniel G. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2000, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p56
Discusses the relationship between private equity funding and mortgage banking. Nature of private equity funding; Investment of private equity money in mortgage banking; Investments made by CIVC Partners when the Resolution Trust Corp. disposed insolvent thrifts; Acquisition of Old Stone Corp....
- Bill Dallas in Deal to Buy Mortgage Firm. // National Mortgage News;1/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p20
Reports on the plan of executive Bill Dallas, one of the most well known names in the mortgage banking industry, to purchase Oakmont Mortgage Co. in the U.S. Partnership between Dallas and CIVC Partners; Preference of a location for a company to purchase; Plan of Dallas to take advantage of...
- DLJ buys Wastequip. // Waste News;7/4/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p14
The article reports that DLJ Merchant Banking Partners has purchased Wastequip Inc., a manufacturer and marketer of equipment used to collect, process and transport solid and liquid waste materials. DLJ bought Wastequip from CIVC Partners, a private equity investment firm based in Chicago, which...
- Private equity firm to acquire Wastequip. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the execution of a definitive agreement made by DLJ Merchant Banking Partners to acquire Wastequip Inc. from CIVC Partners. Equipment that is being designed and manufactured by Wastequip; Number of manufacturing facilities of Wastequip; Annual sales of Wastequip as of July 2005.