- BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS. // International Construction;Jun2012, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p10
The article offers world news brief related to the construction industry including the expectation of John Deere on the global sales of construction and forestry equipment, the strategic cooperation agreement between Sany and Communications Construction (CCC), and the acquisition of AssetNation...
- Business. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p83
Presents news briefs on the underground construction industry as of November 1999. Opening of an office by Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers in Panama City, Panama; Information on the leadership change at Alliance Pipeline; Details on the independent distribution agreement between ASV Inc. and...
- Business. // Underground Construction;Mar2000, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p73
Presents news from the underground construction industry in the United States as of March 2000. Appointment of Dan Richardson as business development manager at Haines Construction Co.; Auction gross sales of Ritchie Brothers in 1999; Selection of the Louis Berger Group Inc. to make a sewerage...
- Business. // Underground Construction;Aug2002, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p56
Presents news briefs related to the underground construction industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Selection of Wayne Ackerman as service manager at Trench-Tech; Changes in the senior management team of Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc.; Sixty year celebration of Allied Construction Product Inc.
- Ritchie Bros. opens in Japan. // International Construction;Jan2010, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p54
The article reports that equipment auction company Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc. has opened a permanent auction site in Narita, Japan.
- Ritchie Bros. auctioneers growth strategy includes stock offerings and technology. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;03/30/98, Vol. 240 Issue 13, p25
Reports that Vancouver, British Columbia-based Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated received approval from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on the firm's initial offering that sold 2.9 million shares at $17 each. Amount of money that the shares netted; Overall proceeds of...
- Ritchie relocates in Mexico. // American Cranes & Transport;Jan2010, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the relocation of Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc. as it opened a new facility in Polotitlan, Mexico.
- Ritchie Bros. Holds Sucessful Texas Auction. // Underground Construction;Nov2001, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the results of the auction sponsored by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers held in Houston, Texas on October 9, 2001. Equipment sold in the auction; Results of the auction held in Moerdijk in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on October 4, 2001; Other auctions sponsored by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
- Ritchie building new auction facility in WA. // American Cranes & Transport;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc. has purchased a new auction site in Napavine, Western Australia.