- IASCA Hires Raybourn To Help Manage New Goals. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/25/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p31
Reports the appointment of Raybourn Group International as manager of the soundoff organization IASCA in Phoenix, Arizona. Simplification of the IASCA contests for easy retailing; Efforts of IASCA to make the contests more relevant to the day-to-day business of retailers; Relocation of the...
- International center moves downtown. Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p7A
Reports the relocation of the International Center of Indianapolis (ICI) organization to the Symphony Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Purpose of the move: Reference to the previous locations of ICI; Significance of ICI for immigrants; Increase number of contributors for the ICI services.
- Festival of Arts Nears Lease With Laguna. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p16
Reports on the relocation of the Festival of Arts and Pageant of Masters show in Laguna Beach, California. Launch of the capital improvement program; Expansion of the administration building; Upgrade of the storm drain.
- Drug research concern moves, doubles space. Danals, Audrey // Journal of Business (10756124);3/29/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, pA7
The article reports on the relocation of Frontier Institute to a bigger space of Jefferson Building in Spokane, Washington.
- WELL DONE MILTON KEYNES. O'Kane, Brian // Accountancy;Jun86, Vol. 97 Issue 1114, p92
Focuses on the relocation of the headquarters of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) to Milton Keynes, England in 1984. Setting up of a formal Relocation Audit working party; Assessments made about the relocation for the efficient management of ICAEW; Costs of...
- Store Fixture group on the move. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the relocation of the National Store Fixture Manufacturers Association. Address of the association; Facsimile and telephone numbers.
- Houston-Based Nonprofit Leases Pre-Built at 250 West 57th Street. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;7/19/2012, p4
The article reports on the transfer of the Laura and John Arnold Foundation (LJAF) offices to a leased suite at the 18th floor of 250 West 57th Street in New York City.
- SPANA VICTORIA ON THE MOVE. // Splash!;Apr/May2012, p26
The article reports that the Victorian Swimming Pool and Spa Association has relocated to a new premises from Nunawading to Notting Hill, Victoria.
- Headquarters move as Fox takes over as chief of BPOA. Sidders, Jack // Horticulture Week;1/15/2010, p12
The article reports on the relocation of British Protected Ornamentals Association (BPOA) at Newlands Nursery in Chichester, England.