Reuse Project of the Year
- AWARDS. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p20
The article announces the recipients of the 2006 Award for Municipal Excellence from the National League of Cities including Asheville, North Carolina for "Cultural Renaissance Arts Program," Oakland, California for "Neighborhood Law Corps" and Chicago, Illinois for "Troubled Buildings Initiative."
- Green IT goes gold. // American City & County;May2010, Vol. 125 Issue 5, p48
The article reports on cities and counties in the U.S. which were recognized by the Public Technology Institute (PTI) for their application or deployment of technology to support green initiatives including Santa Monica, California for its PC Power Management System, the Washtenaw County,...
- Coasting to victory: Scarborough wins European enterprise award. // Regeneration & Renewal;5/25/2009, p8
The article announces that Scarborough, England has received the Enterprising Britain Award in 2009 in Europe.
- Granite City receives award for energy savings by 28 companies. Merkel, Jim // Granite City Press-Record;2/1/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 5, pA1
The article announces that Granite City, Illinois has received the ActOnEnergy Most Progressive City Award from Ameren Illinois.
- THE PLAY AWARD. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;12/3/2009, Special section p17
The article announces that London Play in London, England has won the Play Award of the 2009 Children & Young People Now Award from the periodical "Children & Young People (CYP) Now" for its Street Play project.
- Big Apple 'Dryline' flood protection concept garners Holcim Award. // Concrete Products;Jun2015, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p48
The article announces the Holcim Award received by New York City for its dryline coastal flooding system.
- Snowfall contest helps promote snowblowers firm. // Marketing News;9/2/1983, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p7
The article announces that Casper, Wyoming has received the Donner and Blitzen award from Jacobsen Consumer Products.
- Federal Honor for Bellevue's India Trade Initiative. // India -- West;4/16/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 21, pB7
The article announces that Bellevue, Washington has received the Certificate of Appreciation for Achievement in International Trade form the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Winning main streets. Twardowski, Barbara; Twardowski, Jim // LocumLife;Sep2007, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p28
The article announces the Great American Main Street Awards (GAMSA) from the National Trust for Historic Preservation given to outstanding American cities including the city of Natchitoches, Louisiana, the city of Frederick, Maryland and the city of Coronado, California.