LMK's ISG-Liner - A Structural Perfect Fit For Pipe Renovation
- Manhole liner. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Apr2012, p55
The article offers information on the cured-in-place manhole (CIPMH) liners from LMK Technologies.
- Pipeline Rehabilitation/Lining. // Pumper;2010 Supplier Directory, p38
The article lists the pipeline rehabilitation and lining service providers in the U.S. which includes LMK Technologies, Petersen Products Co., and Poly-Triplex Technologies Inc.
- LMK Technologies Named Winner Of 13th Annual Chicago Innovation Awards. // Underground Construction;Jan2015, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p60
The article informs that LMK Technologies has received the 13th Annual Chicago Innovation Awards for its T-Liner with Insignia Hydrohat Compression Gasket Sealing System.
- LMK Introduces Versatile Robot To North America. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;May2010, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p44
The article evaluates the remote-controlled Schwalm Talpa milling and rehabilitation robot from LMK Technologies.
- What's new in 3R's. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p50
Presents a listing of products needed for the operation of gas pipelines. Includes brochures on maintenance; Corrosion-detecting tools; Electrofusion system; Liner system.
- What's new in construction equipment. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p52
Presents a listing of new products needed for the construction of gas pipelines. Pipeline equipment innovator; Rigid-frame tenders; Hydrostatic trencher.
- New products and literature. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan94, Vol. 221 Issue 1, p54
Presents a listing of new products and literature needed for the construction of gas pipelines. Safety relief valves; Oxidation catalyst systems; Sand monitor.
- European technique helps minimize costs, disruptions. Gilday, John // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec96, Vol. 223 Issue 12, p38
Focuses on the Lyontec disposable gland box, a live insertion technique developed in Europe. Easy installation; Cost effectiveness of the device; Reduction of the size of excavation.
- New products. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec96, Vol. 223 Issue 12, p72
Introduces various pipeline products. Includes Sierra Monitor Corp.'s hydrogen fluoride gas sensor; Total Valve Systems Inc.'s test insert; Bacharach's Vehicular Gas detection System (VGDS).