CertainTeed Certa-Lok replaces aging clay sewer main In Illinois
- CertainTeed to drop mechanical insulation. // Contractor Magazine;Mar1995, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p30
Reports on CertainTeed Corp.'s plan to withdraw from the mechanical insulation business by July 31, 1995, due to unsatisfactory financial performance. Products that will cease production; Dissolution of a joint venture between Certain Teed and Manson Insulation, CertainTeed Manson.
- CertainTeed completes $20 million plant expansion. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Sep97, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the ribbon cutting and dedication of CertainTeed Corp.'s expansion of its roofing products manufacturing plant in Milan, Ohio. Installation of a state-of-the-art shingle production line; Commitment of company to the community.
- Quality-driven for success. Cowgill, Bruce H. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec96, Vol. 74 Issue 12, pS2
Describes a number of products and customer service programs unveiled by CertainTeed Corp. in 1996. Launching of CertaSound, a line of acoustical insulation products; Launch of the Certified Contractor Program.
- CertainTeed Corporation. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec96, Vol. 74 Issue 12, Corporate Capabilities p8
Profiles insulation materials manufacturer CertainTeed Corp. Description of the company's products; Manufacturing facilities; Customer services; Contact information.
- Vapor Retarder. // Environmental Design & Construction;May2011, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p15
The article offers brief information on the MemBrainVapor Retarder polyamide film from CertainTeed Corp.
- Certain Teed shutting Pa. plant. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;3/24/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on plans of Valley Forge, Pennsylvania-based CertainTeed Corp. to close its vinyl window manufacturing site in Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania by May 30, 2003. Reasons for closing the plant; Plans of the company to open fabrication site in Lebanon, Indiana.
- Silding firm CertainTeed buys PVC fence maker Bufftech. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;11/11/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p3
Focuses on siding firm CertainTeed Corporation's plans to diverse in the PVC fence market with the purchase of Bufftech Incorporated. Information on the reorganization at CertainTeed; Insight on Bufftech; Details on the impact of the acquisition.
- CertainTeed Expands Glazing Options. // Solar Today;Mar2006, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p49
The article introduces the impact-resistant glazing option from CertainTeed Corp.
- Certain Teed. // Underground Construction;Aug2006, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p84
The article evaluates the new Sch120 KWIK-SET threaded polyvinyl chloride drop pipe from Certain Teed Corp. for submersible pumps which can be used for pumping water from underground wells in a variety of residential and commercial applications.