DFI Invests In RS CityLiner For Diversification And Global Expansion
- Pipeline Rehabilitation/Lining. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p82
A directory for pipeline rehabilitation and lining providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Internal seal solves intake pipe problems. // WaterWorld;Feb96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Reports that in October 1995, an inspection crew discovered erosion and a boil that were occurring directly above two 60-inch diameter submerged concrete intake lines that pass under the Sacramento River levee west of the Sacramento River Water Treatment Plant. Repair of damage using internal...
- Urethane coatings rehabilitate large crude oil pipeline. Kresic, Walter // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct95, Vol. 222 Issue 10, p41
Discusses the use of urethane coatings in rehabilitating crude oil pipelines. Traditional rehabilitation methods; Considerations in determining candidate rehabilitation sites; Data sources for assessing pipeline condition.
- RS Technik debuts new website. // Underground Construction;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p87
The article reports on the launch of the new website, www.rstechnik.us of RS Technik AG, in the U.S
- New products. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec97, Vol. 224 Issue 12, p70
Introduces new piping equipment and product literature available in the United States. Includes a sideboom attachment from Midwestern Manufacturing Co.; Coupling for gas distribution systems from Dresser Industries Inc.'s DMD Division; Electronic volume correctors from Reynolds Equipment Co.;...
- Inspection - Mainline. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p72
A directory for mainline inspection service providers in the U.S. is presented.
- Subsea 'service station' can extned use of AUVs. // Offshore;May2011, Vol. 71 Issue 5, p149
The article focuses on the applications of autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs) in the operations of subsea service stations such as object identification, pipe tracking and surveying as well as reduction in overall campaign costs.
- Radar senses hissing leaks. // Professional Engineering;04/05/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p56
Focuses on the vibration detector developed by Mecon to detect pipeline leaks. Features and functions.
- Pig detection device speeds repairs on damaged pipelines. // Offshore;Oct98, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p191
Features Carrickfergus' iMARpst pipeline surveying tool and iMARkran damping and inertia measurement system. Specifications; Capabilities; Design; Contact information.