Insituform wins contracts
- Insituform awarded record contract. // Underground Construction;Nov2000, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the contract awarded by Newton, Massachusetts to Insituform Technologies Inc. for the rehabilitation of the aging brick sewers running through the city. Information on the sewers to be repaired; Expectations on the outcome of the contract; Approaches to be used in the repair of the...
- Insituform wins $10.3M CIPP project in Connecticut. // Underground Construction;Jan2009, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p47
The article reports that Insituform Technologies Inc. has been selected by the Metropolitan Development Commission (MDC) to rehabilitate a 270,000 linear feet of sewer lines in Connecticut. The $10.3 million sewer contract includes the utilization of Insituform cured-in place pipe (CIPP) for the...
- insituform wins $21M in new contracts in india. // Underground Construction;Dec2008, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p33
The article reports on the $21.1 million rehabilitation contract won by Insituform Technologies Inc. for two new sewer in Delhi, India. The work, which involve of rehabilitating 8.3 miles of medium and large diameter sewer lines with Institution's cured-in-place pipe, along with other trenchless...
- Insituform awarded contracts for pipeline projects. // Underground Construction;Sep2009, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p66
The article reports on the announcement made by sewer maintenance firm Insituform Technologies Inc. that it received two contracts from Sydney Water Corp. for the rehabilitation of its small and medium diameter sewer pipeline in Australia. The contracts, which is worth 27 million U.S. dollars...
- City Restores Seven-Mile Stretch of Sewer Without Disrupting Service or Sensitive Sites. // Government Product News;Sep99, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the repair of East Mission Gorge Trunk Sewer in San Diego, California. Factors that affect the performance of the sewer; Utilization of cured in place pipe methods by Insituform Technologies Inc.; Requirements of the sewer rehabilitation.
- Cured-in-place rehab helps city avoid disruption. // American City & County;Sep2001, Vol. 116 Issue 14, p21
Highlights the sewer rehabilitation completed by Elmhurst, Illinois which used cured-in-place technology. Cost of the sewer rehabilitation project; Options considered for the project; Examples of technologies used by Insituform Technologies to rehabilitate Elmhurst's sewer lines.
- Insituform, Spectra Shield form strategic alliance. // Underground Construction;Dec2008, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p33
The article reports on the agreement entered by Insituform Technologies Inc. with CCI Spectrum Inc. Under the agreement, CCI Spectrum Inc. would be making Insituform as their exclusive independent sales representative for their product SpectraShield Liner Systems. Meantime, the product is said...
- Lining triumph on the Isle of Man. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Apr2013, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the completion of an inverted-siphon sewer rehabilitation project at Douglas Harbour on the Isle of Man by Insituform Technologies (ITL). The project's client, the Isle of Man Water and Sewage Authority (WSA), aims to protect the sewage transfer network beneath the...
- Playgrounds, sewer lines, rehab and water woes. NORTON, TIMMY // Eastern Door;6/28/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p4
The article reports that Capital Unit director Thomas Sky has announced that the construction work related to the installation of sewer line and road maintenance shall continue throughout the Summer in Quebec and is likely to extend to the next season.