Rental Industry Struggling, But Still On Solid Footing
- European Rental Market Tops U.S. $42 Billion in '08, ERA Reports. // Rental Equipment Register;Mar2009, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p21
The article provides information on a study of the European rental market that was commissioned by the European Rental Association (ERA). The study found that in 2008, the region's share in the global rental equipment industry totaled to â‚¬33.6 billion. Statistical data indicated thriving...
- REASONS TO RENT. Krause, Jason // ABA Journal;Apr2004, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p65
Discusses the benefits derived by law firms from leasing technological equipment. Factors to consider whether to buy or lease an equipment; Risks in leasing; Downsides to leasing according to Joe Bonano, legal counsel to the National Association of Equipment Leasing Brokers.
- 2008 Rental Revenue $38.3 Billion, ARA Reports. // Rental Equipment Register;Mar2009, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p18
The article provides information on the 2008 State of the Equipment Rental Industry report by the American Rental Association (ARA). The report revealed that the total size of the North American rental market during the year was $38.3 billion. Conversely, rental revenues in the U.S. dropped 2.7...
- All quiet for the 50. Hadlow, Maria // Access International;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p21
The article focuses on the condition of the powered access rental sector in the U.S. Based on the market study of the American Rental Association (ARA), the U.S. equipment rental market shows signs of recovery although significant growth is only expected in 2012. According to ARA chief executive...
- ARA RENAMES ANNUAL TRADE SHOW. // Rental Equipment Register;Sep2003, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p22
Reports that the American Rental Association (ARA) has renamed its annual convention and trade show to the Rental Show as of September 2003. Schedule and venue for the 2004 Rental Show; Views of ARA CEO Christine Wehrman regarding the significance of renaming the annual trade show.
- A celebration of the very best in European rental. // International Rental News;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the celebration of the European Rental Awards organised by the European Rental Association (ERA) and the journal "International Rental News" during the annual convention of the organization in the Netherlands on June 25, 2014.
- 2012 Buyers' Guide. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;6/ 1/2012, p6
The article offers information on the 2012 Buyer's Guide offered by Rental Equipment Register (RER).
- Speedy International to Open Middle East Hub. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;6/22/2012, p9
The article reports on the preparations by Speedy International Asset Services Equipment Rental for the opening of its Middle East regional hub in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in August 2012.
- Equipment rental will benefit from shale oil and gas development. // Underground Construction;Nov2014, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p57
The article reports that according to by IHS Global Insight, the equipment rental industry in the U.S. is likely to generate at least 26 billion dollars in additional revenues between 2012 and 2025.