Free excavation training site available
- SPASA'S NEW WEBSITE. // Splash!;Dec2011/Jan2012, p27
The article offers information on the development of Spasa New South Wales' (NSW) website www.spasa.org.au.
- BCS redesigns home page to meet members' needs. // Computer Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p10
Reports on the launch of the redesigned home page of the British Computer Society (BCS). Additional features and contents of the web site; Comment of BCS webmaster Carl Harris on their redesigned web site.
- BCMS website is a lot easier to use. Buss, Jessica // Farmers Weekly;9/2/2005, Vol. 143 Issue 10, p46
This article reports on the improvements made to CTS Online, the web site of the British Cattle Movement Service (BCMS), as of September 2005. Improvements to CTS Online have been made after speaking to farmers who use the website for their views on how the service could make the site better,...
- MEDIA/MARKETING. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/8/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 34, p6
The article reports that Infobytes, a Web designer from Salt Lake City, Utah, has rolled out a redesigned web site for the Utah Risk Management Mutual Association (URMMA) at www.urmma.org.
- Crested Butte Avalanche Center. Bernholtz, Alan // Avalanche Review;Oct2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p27
The article discusses the activities of the Crested Butte Avalanche Center for 2009-2010, including the development of the web site and the stability and control report received from the Crested Butte Professional Ski Partrol.
- WH FA teams with Banner Marketing. // Furniture/Today;4/17/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p162
The article reports on the partnership of the Western Home Furnishings Association with Banner Marketing for web site designing in Roseville, California.
- Paving the way to safety. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/13/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 24, p11
The article reports on the establishment of the Auto Safety Association of Connecticut and the website AutoSafetyNow.org by residents in Fairfield County, Connecticut including Mathew Hannon, Larry Merriam, and James Schanck.
- Local residents participate in archeological excavation. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);5/9/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p4
The article discusses the participation of Linza and Olga Jones of Whitney for the archeological excavation with the Concho Valley Archeological Society (CVSA) under the leadership of Larry Reimenshneider in Fort Chadbourne, Texas.
- A breaker/food vessel assemblage from the Northumberland Cheviots. Topping, Peter // Antiquity;Jun2001, Vol. 75 Issue 288, p263
Presents information on a study which dealt with a pit excavated on Wether Hill in Ingram Valley by the Northumberland Archeological Group. Phases of the excavation; Discussion.