Blaylock Brings Mum Vet Ceresa Over From Grigsby
- Correction. // Architect;Dec2007, Vol. 96 Issue 14, p12
A correction to the article about Richard Swett, vice president of Leo A Daly, that was published in the November 2007 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Nation's Health;
The article announces that the Governing Council removed the positions of the American Public Health Association (APHA) vice presidents from the list of officers of the Association and from Governing Council membership.
- South Eastern Asia: Clarification - Singapore Airlines VP. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/30/2007, p58
A correction to an article about Huang Cheng Eng, Singapore Airlines vice president (VP) of marketing and regions, which was previously published in the November 16, 2007 issue, is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Multichannel News;12/5/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p6
A correction to the article "Big, Not Easy," that was published in the November 21, 2005 issue is presented.
- Artemis VP hopes his closed-end fund spreadsheet will shed light on sector. Whalen, Robert; Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;09/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30474, p26
Focuses on Artemis Capital Group institutional sales vice president Robert Ceresa's technological tool for bond investing. Use of a Lotus spreadsheet to calculate the premium or discount of the share price to a fund's net assets; Provision of an ability for Ceresa to target specific funds and...
- Grigsby & Associates Taps Ceresa for Return to N.Y.C. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p6
Reports that Grigsby & Associates has brought aboard Robert L. Ceresa as a partner and executive vice president on its planned office in New York City. Responsibilities of the executive in the corporation; Plans of the firm to be involve in various sectors of businesses; Career background of the...
- Surya Names Sullivan svp of Sales, National Accounts. // Home Textiles Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p14
The article announces that Paul Sullivan was appointed vice president of sales of Surya Inc.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;3/9/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p7
The article announces that Jessica Lindl has been named vice president of Scientific Learning Corp. in Oakland, California.
- Stone & Youngberg Taps Flagg for Muni VP Post. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33354, p6
The article announces that Denise Flagg was appointed corporate vice president at Stone & Youngberg LLC.