Lipper: Weekly Reporters Post Net Inflows of $641.9 Million
- Winter of Our Discontent. Koreto, Richard J. // Financial Planning;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
Discusses the performance of mutual funds in the U.S. during the fourth quarter of 2002. Information on the performance of technology funds and precious metal funds; Comparison of the quarter and yearly performance of the mutual funds; Factors that influenced the performance of the mutual funds.
- Top 25 municipal mutual funds in New England. // Bond Buyer;10/21/97 Supplement New England, Vol. 322, p52A
Lists the top 25 municipal mutual funds in New England, ranked by 12-month return for October 1, 1996 through September 30, 1997. Net assets; Contact information; Includes Alliance Municipal Income Fund II; Keystone America Massachusetts Tax-Free Fund; Eaton Vance Traditional Massachusetts...
- Top 25 municipal mutual funds in Florida. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p27A
Enumerates the top municipal mutual funds in Florida according to rankings published in the November 17, 1997 issue of the periodical `The Bond Buyer.' Includes the Delaware-Voyageur Tax-Free Florida Fund; Evergreen Florida High Income Municipal Bond Fund; USAA Tax Exempt Florida Top Bond Fund.
- Funds See $47.11 Billion in Net Outflows. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p41
Reports on the net outflows of the money market mutual funds in the U.S. Decline of assets from tax-exempt funds; Calculation of the average annualized yield for tax-free funds; Increase yield for taxable funds.
- 3Q's Net Outflow of $6.329 Billion Worst Since Early 2000. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p6
Reports on the net outflow of the municipal bond mutual funds for the third quarter of fiscal year 2003 in the U.S. Assessment of the money market fund data; Modification of the mutual fund shares; Estimation of the net inflow for hybrid funds.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;1/31/2003, p64
Presents a chart depicting the daily prices of the unit trusts in South Africa as of January 2003.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;2/3/2003, p64
Presents chart depicting the prices and returns of unit trusts in South Africa.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;2/17/2003, p72
Lists the daily prices and returns of unit trusts in South Africa as at the close of business, February 12, 2003. ABSA Aggressive FoF; Coronation Property Equity; African Harvest Financial Services; ABSA Dividend Income.
- UNIT TRUSTS. // Finance Week;3/3/2003, p72
Presents data on daily prices and returns of unit trusts in South Africa as of February 26, 2003.