Florence County, S.C., Sells $122M To Aid Successful Hospital Chain
- Reading, Pa., Hospital Bonds a High-Quality Exception. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;03/26/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31104, p36
Reports on Reading Hospital and Medical Center's sale of variable-rate revenue bonds through the Berks County, Pennsylvania, Municipal Authority. Amount of the deal; Credit rating companies' assessment of the deal.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Boston Medical Affirmed. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33681, p8
The article reports on the Baa1 rating received by Boston Medical Center from Moody's Investors Service Inc. on its municipal bonds.
- East Texas health system's bonds demoted to junk status by Moody's. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30570, p36
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade bonds issued by the East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System to junk status. Downgrading of the company's underlying rating with a negative outlook; Factors contributing to the downgrading of the bond.
- Medical Center Downgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p35
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade the rating on Cullman Regional Medical Center's $36.8 million of Series 1993A revenue bonds from Baa2 to Baa3. The outlook on the bonds is stable. The article reveals that the downgrade reflects a 47 percent increase...
- Downgrade Doesn't Stop California Medical Center's Trip to Market. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31185, p3
Discusses the plan of Community Medical Centers to issue certificates of participation (COP) to fund various expansion and renovation projects at its hospitals in Fresno and Clovis, California. Issuance of the COPs through the Central California Joint Powers Health Financing Authority; Reasons...
- S&P Lowers Reading, Pa., Health System. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's (S&P) has lowered its ratings on revenue refunding bonds of Berks County Municipal Authority, Pennsylvania from AA to AA-minus that were issued for Reading Health System of West Reading, Pennsylvania, formerly known as Reading Hospital & Medical Center....
- Louisiana State University Board Nixes Hospital Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/24/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33137, p5
The article reports on the rejection of a proposed management agreement for a new academic and charity hospital in New Orleans by the Board of Supervisors of the Louisiana State University (LSU) System. The agreement was proposed to avoid sharing power with Tulane University. According to the...
- Children's hospital, Wash., raised to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p2
Reports that the bond rating of the Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center of the Washington Health Care Facilities Authorities was raised by Moody's Investors Service. Rating; Basis of the upgrade.
- Alexian Health System's big deal awaits Illinois' approval. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30551, p3
Reports on the pending state regulatory approval of health care group Alexian Brothers Health System's revenue bond deal to enable it to complete its purchase of suburban hospital Hoffman Estates Medical Center based in Chicago, Illinois. Structuring of revenue bonds to include serial and term...