Moody's: States Expected To Remain 'Resilient'
- Moody's To Make Pension Changes Next Month. Chin, Tonya // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;3/20/2013, p1
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to finalize its approach for the changes in the pension data reported by state and local government in the U.S. in April 2013. It is inferred that the revision to state ratings are not immediately expected and that the ratings for...
- Moody's Negative On Cincinnati Due To Income Tax Decline. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/8/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33277, p5
The article reports on the revision of Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s outlook on Cincinnati, Ohio's general obligation debt from stable to negative due to its declining income tax revenue.
- Newberry County, S.C., Raised to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p2
The article reports on the advancement introduced to the general obligation rating, from A1 to Aa3, of Newberry Country, South Carolina by Moody's Investors Services Inc.
- VERMONT: Moody's Zings Burlington. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;6/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33736, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Ltd. has lowered Burlington, Vermont's general obligation rating three notches, due to the city's strained finances caused by its support to Burlington Telecom.
- Moody's Downgrades Murray, Ky., Revs to A2. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33801, p2
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the city of Murray of Kentucky.
- Moody's Puts Battery Park City Bonds on Watch for Downgrade. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;4/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33297, p37
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to consider the Battery Park City Authority for a possible downgrade in April 2010 because of its involvement in an agreement that would transfer surplus funds to New York City and New York State.
- IOWA: Fairfield Drops 2 Notches. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/9/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33842, p5
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has dropped down its rating on general obligation debt of Fairfield, Iowa.
- NEBRASKA: Utilities Off Review. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33753, p7
The article offers information that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed A 1 rating for the Metropolitan Utilities District of Omaha, Nebraska.
- Moody's Downgrades East Baton Rouge Agency. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33819, p2
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned lower grade to the East Baton Rouge Mortgage Finance Agency of Louisiana.