Muni Forum of N.Y. Elects Officers at Annual Meeting
- Muni Forum of N. Y. Honors Bear Stearns Vet Bob Jackman. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;5/16/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33517, p6
The article reports that municipal bond industry veteran Robert Jackman has been honored at the annual fundraising dinner by Municipal Forum of New York.
- Citi's Chin: A Career Took Flight. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;5/8/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33908, p1
The article presents a brief profile of Frank Chin, co-head of public finance at the multinational financial services corporation Citigroup Inc. and a 35-year veteran of the U.S. municipal bond industry. It mentions that Chin has a special interest in airline and airport industries. It also...
- 'Futures and Options' Interns Get Taste of the Market. Colon, Santa // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p6
The article reports on the internships organized by Futures and Options Inc. in partnership with the Municipal Forum of New York Inc. through the Urban Leadership Fellows Program (ULFP) in the U.S. The purpose of the ULFP has been to introduce young people to bond ratings, sales, trading, and...
- N.Y. Mung Forum's Slate of New Leaders Set to Assume Their Posts. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p7
The article reports on the new posts to be assumed by a new slate of directors, trustees, and officers for the Municipal Forum of New York on September 7, 2006. Colleen Woodell, analyst and managing director of Standard & Poor's will be the forum's president for 2007 and Joe Branca, a managing...
- Treasurer: Sales Tax Extension to Aid Philadelphia Pensions. Coen, Andrew // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;12/12/2014, p1
The renewal of a 1% temporary sales tax that was set to expire this year will help aid Philadelphia's underfunded pension fund, the city's treasurer Nancy Winkler said in a speech before the Municipal Forum of New York Wednesday.
- Lehman Lures Frank Mahoney to Join Public Finance Group. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/5/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31650, p8
Former UBS PaineWebber Inc. banker Frank Mahoney has joined Lehman Brothers Inc. a public finance group, as a managing director. He is based in its New York office and is a part of the Northeast team of the public finance unit, reporting to Sonia Toledo, who is also a managing director. Ron...
- Wells Fargo's Toledo Heads All-Female Municipal Forum Slate. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/24/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34149, p1
The article announces several appointments at the American financial service provider Wells Fargo's including Sonia Toledo as president of the municipal forum of New York, Caroline Cruise as vice-president and Faye Boatright as treasurer as of July 24, 2014.
- Trabajadores, espacio urbano y sociabilidad en la ciudad de MÃ©xico, 1790-1867. TERÁN FUENTES, MARIANA // Secuencia: Revista de Historia y Ciencias Sociales;may-ago2015, Issue 92, p226
No abstract available.
- Trabajo, ocio y coacciÃ³n. Trabajadores urbanos en MÃ©xico y Guatemala en el siglo XIX. // Signos HistÃ³ricos;jul-dic2002, Issue 8, p153
No abstract available.