Over-Exercised Munis Flat in Friday Doldrums
- Munis Mixed in Light Secondary Action. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p2
The article reports on the flat yield of the municipal market in the U.S. amid fairly light secondary-trading activity in January
- Munis End Week Flat, With Light Secondary. SCARCHILLI, MICHAEL // Bond Buyer;3/15/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33281, p2
The article reports on the status of the municipal bond market in March 2010 in the U.S.
- Despite Quiet, Munis See Decent Activity. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/17/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33317, p2
The article reports on the structure of the municipal bond market in the U.S. in 2010.
- FRIDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p1
The article reports that the municipal market in the U.S. ended unchanged to slightly firmer in the middle of fairly light secondary-trading activity.
- Traders Stay Put and Keep Eyes on This Week. MCGEE, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;9/19/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33584, p2
The article reports that municipal traders were content to sit out and wait for opportunities expected to arise over the next five sessions, during which eight billion dollars of municipal bonds is anticipated to hit the market in 2011 in the U.S.
- Munis Hold Gains Despite Doddering Primary. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p2
The article presents an analysis of the municipal bond markets in December 2011 in the U.S.
- Munis Quiet, But Firmer for the Week. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;2/21/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33666, p2
The article reports on the insights of a Chicago, Illinois trader and New York trader on the outperformance of the municipal bonds in the U.S. in February 2012, wherein it rose up to 1.83%.
- Munis Stay on the Weak Side in Light Action. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33399, p2
The article reports on the weak performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. on October 15, 2010.
- Issuance Winds Down. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;12/17/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33830, p1
The article offers information on the strong issuances' activities in the U.S. municipal bond market as the market trading has reached up to 20 billion U.S. dollars in December 2012.