- Munis Weaker as CPI Comes in High. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/22/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32573, p2
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market on February 22, 2007. A trader in Los Angeles, California commented that inflation as well as the high rate of the consumer price index have weakened the municipal market by about two basis points on average but had begun...
- IN BRIEF. Ackerman, Andrew; Sanchez, Humberto; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/22/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32573, p2
The article offers news briefs related to public finance in the U.S. The members of the Federal Open Market Committee voted to hold interest rates at 5.25 percent despite fears that the inflation rate will not level out. In January, the overall consumer price index increased 0.2 percent with a...
- Consumer price index. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr99, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p26
Presents a chart related to consumer price index in Ireland for mid-January 1999.
- News In Brief: CPI Falls 0.3%; Core Rate Up 0.2%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p2
Reports on the decline in the U.S. consumer price index (CPI) in October 2001. Reason for the decline.
- News In Brief: Median CPI Up 0.4%,Cleveland Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p2
Reports on a rise in the U.S. median consumer price index (CPI) in October 2001. Calculation of the median CPI by the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland; Definition of median CPI.
- August CPI, Core Rate Up. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p2
Reports the state of the index for consumer prices during August in the U.S. Increase in the core rate of the index; Impact of continued increase in energy prices and clothing costs on consumer price index.
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p2
Reports the increase of the median consumer price index in the U.S.
- Few Signs Of Life From Domestic Consumer. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jun2010, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on a slight recovery in the consumer price index of Mexico from 81.8% in March 2010 to 82.5% in April.
- A tale of two economies. Frey, Rod // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/15/93, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p17
Discusses a report on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) issued by Statistics Canada during the week of March 1, 1993. Inflation ran at 1.5 percent for 1992, down from 5.6 percent in 1991; Increase in `services' category; Rise in overall `goods' category; Comparison between regulated and...