Mutual Funds at New High
- Payden & Rygel Imports Euro Small-Cap Fund. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;09/20/99, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p7
States that Payden & Rygel, Los Angeles, California, made its European Aggressive Growth Fund available in the United States.
- Money market funds make gains. Sakelaris, Linda // Pensions & Investments;10/4/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p38
Reports on developments related to mutual funds in the United States as of October 4, 1999. Increase in assets of mutual funds; Payden and Rygel Investment Counsel Inc.'s launch of its European Aggressive Growth Fund product; Decline in costs of mutual funds.
- Outflows Keep Coming as Investors Pull $296 Million. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;5/31/2011, Vol. 376, p7
The article reports on the existence of money outflow in the U.S. municipal bond market as investors continue to withdraw money from municipal bond mutual funds.
- Partners launch overseas funds. // Pensions & Investments;4/14/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the introduction of two international mutual funds with Scottish Widows Investments Management by Payden & Rygel. Details on the International Equity Fund and the Global Balanced Fund.
- Nevada college system cuts Payden & Rygel. // Pensions & Investments;11/10/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p62
Reports that Payden & Rygel, was terminated as a short-term global fixed-income manager for the University and Community College System of Nevada's operating fund. Information on the termination.
- Muni Outflows Extend to 22nd Week. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;10/25/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F342, p1
The article informs that the investors in the U.S. continued to pull money from the municipal bond mutual funds for the 22nd week from those reported outflows of 746 million U.S. dollars for the week of October 23, 2013. It mentions that high-yield municipal bond mutual funds experienced...
- Muni Outflows Slow in 23rd Week. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;11/1/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F343, p1
The article reports that investor's demand has been improved, though outflows from municipal bond mutual funds continued for a 23rd consecutive week in October 2013 in the U.S. It also informs that long-term municipal bond funds have suffered decrease in outflows, at 221 million dollars, due to...
- January Sees Slim Pickings for Deals As Southwest Dials It Down By 50%. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/1/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33459, p8
The article reports that local bond experts are gauging investor sentiment and being cautious in their advice to issuers with sales of bonds down 50% in January 2011 in the U.S. It states that since mid-November 2010, individual investors have withdrawn 31 billion U.S. dollars from municipal...
- Market Post: Reinvestment Will Start 'Food Fight' for Munis, Investors Say. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;5/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34107, p1
The article focuses on the views of U.S. investors on the increase in demand for municipal bonds in the U.S. municipal bond market from May-June 2014. Topics discussed include the views of a trader in Pennsylvania on the possibilities of reinvestment in the bond market, two reasons for...