A New World Order?
- Dealing With The Wild Cards. Green, Paula L. // Global Finance;May2014, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p44
The article focuses on risk management by companies in emerging markets. According to Eurasia Group's president Ian Bremmer, energy costs and supply will require strict monitoring even though petroleum prices continue to be low. David Bidmead, global multinational client service leader at...
- Moscow on the Hudson. Schillinger, Liesl // New York;05/22/2000, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p21
Features Ian Bremmer, founder of Euroasia Group. His involvement with Russian personalities; Accomplishments.
- G-Zero impact on businesses. BISSELL, JENNIFER // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/8/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 41, p13
The article presents views of geopolitical analyst Ian Bremmer on G-Zero condition where none of the country in the world is able to meet with the challenges of global affairs discussing its impact on business world and present state of uncertainty in global affairs.
- TBMA Hosts Meeting on War Threats. // National Mortgage News;2/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p11
Reports on the hosting of a seminar on managing event risk in the face of potential war in Iraq by the Bond Market Association and the New York chapter of the Risk Management Association. Eurasia Group president Ian Bremmer as speaker.
- Why You Must Have Purpose and Awareness. Pastoor, Dirk // Official Board Markets;6/9/2012, Vol. 88 Issue 23, p6
In this article, the author comments on the article titled "The Future Belongs to the Flexible," by Ian Bremmer. He mentions that Bremmer have made several point that can be applied to the converting and paperboard packaging industry. Bremmer has also discusses how Canada managed to shift its...
- TOWARD A FRESH FOREIGN POLICY. Bremmer, Ian // U.S. News & World Report;9/25/2006, Vol. 141 Issue 11, p36
The "J curve" and ways it can be used by U.S. policy makers to create a new foreign policy which can open up closed countries (countries which do not allow information, people or goods to freely cross their borders) is discussed. A "J curve" is defined, and the ways it could be used in Iran,...
- Riding Out the Crisis in Asia. May, Paul // Asia Insurance Review;Jan2009, p12
The article presents a speech by Dr. Ian Bremmer, president of Eurasia Group, delivered at the Terrorism Conference, held in Singapore in 2008, in which he discussed what would happen to the insurance markets across Asia in continuing economic crisis and the recovery of the industry.
- A Risky Call. Andrus, Danielle // Investment Advisor;Jul2013, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p9
A blog from Ian Bremmer, president of Eurasia Group of political risk consultants, regarding political risk is discussed.
- The New Rules: The Race for Global Leadership in the Age of Anger. Barnett, Thomas P. M. // WPR Subset;8/22/2011, p1
The article focuses on the race for global leadership among nations despite populist anger building up across current world system. Eurasia Group head Ian Bremmer stated that people are living in a "G-Zero" world or one in which there is no genuine great-power leadership. It is noted that some...