Oil-Drilling Ban Canned
- Observer. Buntin, John // Governing;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the offshore oil drilling strategy of Governor Sarah Palin in the U.S. David Smith, Interior official, states that the strategy is a great help to increase recoverable oil. It could also help make industrial goods cheaper in the country by minimizing the costs of...
- Crist to enter Florida Senate race. Wilson, Reid // Hill;5/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 53, p6
The article reports on the move of Florida governor Charlie Crist to announce his campaign for the open seat in the U.S. Senate.
- Untitled. Hanson, Cynthia; McLaughlin, Abraham T. // Christian Science Monitor;12/5/95, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p2
Presents a photograph of Florida Senator Charlie Crist as on December 4, 1995.
- Crist Meets AAHOA Hoteliers Angry over Fees, Taxes. Potts, Michel W. // India -- West;1/29/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 10, pA28
The article information on the topics discussed during a meeting between Florida Governor Charlie Crist and members of AAHOA.
- APOLOGY OF THE WEEK. // Newsweek;4/25/2011, Vol. 157 Issue 17, p24
The article presents and discusses a quotation from former Florida governor Charlie Crist about his having used during a 2010 political campaign a song by singer David Byrne without permission.
- Critical response to Insurance Advocate "Bad Choice" Editorial. DiSimone, Anthony T. // Insurance Advocate;6/2/2008, Vol. 119 Issue 11, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the pro-consumer stance of Florida Governor Charlie Crist by Steve Acunto on the April 21, 2008 issue.
- Republicans advising Grist to withdraw from GOP primary. Miller, Sean J.; Blake, Aaron // Hill;4/20/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p26
The article reports on the advice of the National Republican Senatorial Committee for Governor Charlie Crist to withdraw from Republican Party Senate primary in the U.S.
- Florida's Crist Approves $70 Billion Budget. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33325, p5
The article reports on the approval of the 70 billion U.S. dollars budget by Governor Charlie Crist of Florida.
- Crist (R) set to drop the I-bomb. Bolton, Alexander; Miller, Sean J. // Hill;4/29/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that Florida Governor Charlie Crist is set to announce his candidacy for Florida's Senate seat as an Independent.