MSRB Eyes Plan To Expand
- MSRB Elects Five to Replace Board Members Leaving Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p5
Reports on the election of several members of the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Need for the election; Members that are being replaced; People who have been appointed in their place.
- MSRB Seeks Nod for Expanded Board. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33374, p1
The article reports on the request of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the approval of the proposed changes to Rule A-3 on membership.
- MSRB Membership Move Irks Advisers. Ackerman, Andrew // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/24/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 35, p9
The article reports on the move of independent municipal advisers to oppose the proposal of Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) on increasing the number of board members in Washington D.C. Steve Apfelbacher, president of the National Association of Independent Public Finance Advisors,...
- Investor Advocate, Market Groups Support Extending MSRB Board Terms. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;11/24/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34415, p28
The article reports that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's (MSRB) proposed rule changes to lengthen the terms of its board members to four years from three has received support from dealer and advisor groups as well as the Securities and Exchange Commission's Office of the...
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.
- MSRB issues revised instructions for meeting G-36 requirements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p7
Presents information on a manual containing revised instructions for filling forms and keeping records in connection with G-36, which was issues by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Information on the G-36; Comments from Christopher Taylor, executive director of the MSRB;...
- MSRB files rules changes on syndicate practices, FAs. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30299, p1
Presents information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking board of Washington which filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission announcing the next phrase of its transaction reporting program. Indepth look at the time set for the program.