Best of Reputationline
- Tweets must be all 'about the brand'. // Crain's Chicago Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 6, following p35
The article focuses on the challenges companies face in maintaining the customer relations, developed using social media.
- Staying Power. Wartgow, Gregg // Yard & Garden;Oct2010 Dealer Success Guide, p3
The article discusses various topics covered within the issue including the importance of building professional relationship with customers, the benefits of social media and the use of technology in managing finances and operations.
- Social media is nothing new to those who listen. Fox, Ilana // New Media Age;12/9/2010, p05
The author asserts that social media is about listening to customers and giving them what they want and that it has been an activity being done by successful marketers and businesses for years.
- 30 seconds on…. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);May2012, p16
The article reports that social media resources can bring the company closer to its customers and employees closer to each other, chief security officers are under pressure to implement policy that does not affect availability and embracing open standards can future proof the environment.
- What should I tweet, what should I post? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Corridor Business Journal;8/2/2010, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p21
The article discusses the importance of business social media to build brand, image, reputation and perceived value with customers and the business community.
- TAKING SOCIAL MEDIA TO A CHATTIER LEVEL. P. C. // Bank Technology News;May2012, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p24
The article reports on the initiative lead by Citigroup Inc.'s Frank Eliason, to combine chat tools with social media to improve customer engagements.
- New forms of social media are here to stay. // Graham Leader;7/28/2010, Vol. 134 Issue 100, p6A
The article highlights strategies to consider when using social media for marketing initiatives in Graham, Young County, Texas including building trust through websites, knowing customers through blogging and getting personal with electronic mail.
- Control panel: Developing social media command centers. Zuk, Ryan // Public Relations Tactics;Apr2012, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p7
The article offers suggestions for setting up social media command centers including use of free Google tools, customer relationship management (CRM) and social dashboards.
- ResearchWatch. Smith, Brian D. // Journal of Medical Marketing;May2011, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p191
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including customer relationships, influence of social media in healthcare markets and prescription drug communication strategies.