Nomura on Spree Hires Lev Finance Coheads
- Japan pension expert loses cancer battle. APPELL, DOUGLAS // Pensions & Investments;4/14/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p6
An obituary for Noboru Yamaguchi, former senior executive adviser with Nomura Securities Co., is presented.
- Banks Shop $560M TLB for Energy Solutions. // Bank Loan Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p2
The article offers information on various issues regarding loan market in the U.S. JP Morgan, Credit Suisse and Citigroup Inc. have begun marketing a 560 million dollars term loan B for EnergySolutions and are preparing for senior unsecured high yield notes. Nomura Securities North America has...
- Nomura securitizes high-risk loans. Saft, James H. // American Banker;9/2/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 169, p10
Reports on Nomura Securities International's entry into the business of securitizing mortgages made to borrowers with shaky credit records. Negotiation with other lenders; Arbor National Mortgage and Admiral Mortgage Co. as sellers of loans through the conduit; Terms of the securities program.
- Nomura enjoys meteoric rise to top among financing giants. Frantz, James B. // National Real Estate Investor;Feb95, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p62
Features real estate finance group, Nomura Securities International Inc. in New York City. Amount of commercial financing deals closed by the company; Products offered by the company; Features of the company's MegaDeals scheme; Reason for the growth of the company; Comment by Kathleen F....
- Nomura begins global realignment around product reporting lines. Maher, Philip; Cooper, Ron // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/18/97, Vol. 63 Issue 33, p3
Focuses on Nomura Securities' major realignment of its debt and equity operations following a trading scandal that rocked the Japanese securities firm. Structuring of the operations as global businesses rather than regional units; Attempt to attain the full-service stature of a top-tier global...
- Is the game rigged? Powell, B.; Hammer, J. // Newsweek;9/30/1991, Vol. 118 Issue 14, p49
Reports that one month ago the financial scandal still unfolding in Tokyo seemed quintessentially Japanese. Today, however, investors worldwide are also wondering how vulnerable to deception and fraud the massive US government-bond market is. Japan and Nomura Securities Co.; Salomon Brothers...
- Nomura weighs up effects of Tokyo scandal. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/20/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p4
Reports on the investigations for alleged irregularities at Nomura Securities. Charges against Nomura officials for compensating a Japanese gangster for trading losses; Impact of the company's troubles in its Middle Eastern interests.
- Unreal estate. // BRW;4/15/96, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the annual industry gathering of Nomura Securities real estate division. Reference to the 1960's protest movement; Who supplied entertainment at gathering; Where gathering was held.
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;5/15/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on developments concerning asset and mortgage-backed securitization sector in the U.S. as of May 15, 2006. Information Management Network will stage the Spring ABS 2007 in South Beach, Florida from April 29 to May 2. Najib S. Canaan has resigned as executive managing director...