Jefferies Hires Head of Ratings Advisory Group
- Jefferies Hires New Distressed Trading Head. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p29
The article announces the appointment of Peter Santry by Jefferies as a managing director and head of distressed trading in its leveraged finance sales and trading division.
- SHAW RETIRES. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 18 Issue 243, p10
Reports on the retirement of John Shaw as president of Jefferies Group Inc. Shaw's length of service to the company; Contribution to the growth of Jefferies Group.
- Jefferies Snags Goldman Lev Finance Pro. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/5/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p7
The article announces the appointment of Christopher Burns by Jefferies as a managing director in its leveraged finance investment banking group.
- Returning from West Coast, banker aims to defy market. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;9/30/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p12
Profiles Daniel Bryant, senior vice-president of investment bank Jefferies & Co. in Chicago, Illinois. Responsibility in running the Business and IT Services Group; Work experience at Robertson Stephens Inc.; Plans to run a technology practice.
- Jefferies Starts Rebuilding Retail. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Oct2002, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the expansion of a private client division of Jefferies & Co. Business sites of the private client group; Management executives of the group; Information on the recruiting deals offered by the group.
- Jefferies Hires European Lev Finance Head. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p16
The article announces the appointment of Nicholas Rodolakis as Jefferies Group's co-head of leveraged finance organization in Europe.
- Jefferies Appoints Alex First E-Commerce Chief. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;07/31/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p1
Announces that United States-based securities firm Jefferies and Co. has appointed Mike Alex as director of electronic commerce. Duties of Alex; Previous position held by Alex; Stake of Jefferies in Automated Trading Systems; Collaboration with chief information officer Jim Nikolai.
- Jefferies Builds Out Healthcare Team. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p26
The article announces the appointments of Henry Elphick, Tommy Erdei and Probir Rao as managing directors and Gil Bar-Nahum joins as a senior vice president and Andrew Clayton as a vice president at Jefferies.
- BIG-TIME PAY AT A MIDSIZE FIRM. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;6/20/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p18
The article reports that when directors who weigh compensation at Jefferies Group Inc. measured chief executive officer (CEO) Richard Handler's compensation against CEO pay at peer group companies, they decided that the midsize company executives they compared him with weren't the right peer...