JPMorgan Shops $125M TL for NTELOS
- Banks Shop NTELOS, Wynnewood TLs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/3/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p16
The article reports on the 670 million U.S. dollar credit facility for NTELOS and the 150 million U.S. dollar term loan for Wynnewood Refining Co. The NTELOS facility, handled by JPMorgan, consists of a 635 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan and a 35 million U.S. dollar revolver. Wynewood,...
- JPM, BofA to Shop $1.75B TLB for DaVita. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to begin searching for a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- JPMorgan Shops $300M TL for Global Auto Care Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on move of JPMorgan to start shopping a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan for Global Auto Care.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p2
This article reports on the move of J.P. Morgan to negotiate a term loan to help thrift-store chain Savers in 2011.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan is offering bids for a 460 million dollar term loan to refinance a debt by Savers, a thrift-store chain.
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Sram's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p34
The article reports that JPMorgan has set the price for term loans valued at 790 million U.S. dollars which it seeks to refinance debt.
- Price Talk on Lender Processing Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;8/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 120, p2
Brief information is given about JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s pricing of a $500 million term loan to Lender Processing Services Inc.
- JPM Preps Loan for Quad, Worldcolor Merger. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p12
This article announces the plan of JPMorgan to launch an 800 million U.S. dollar term loan B to help facilitate the merger between Quad/Graphics and WorldColor Press.
- JPM Shops $800M TL for Quad/Graphics. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p13
The article reports on the offering of an 800-million-U.S.-dollar-term loan on the market by JPMorgan and a 400 million U.S.-dollar revolver with prices being negotiated at London Interchange Offered Rates (LIBOR) plus 350 basis points, an original issue discount (OID) of 99 and 1.5% LIBOR floor...