Jefferies, DB Talk Price on Vantage HY Deal
- DB Sets Price Talk on Immucor Bonds. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/22/2011, p3
The article reports that Deutsche Bank has set price talk on Immucor's 400 million U.S. dollars bond offering at 11.25% to 11.5%.
- Party City Shopping $1.11B Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;2/17/2014, p14
The article reports that Elmsford, New York-based party and costumes retailer Party City Holdings Inc. has offered a $1.11 billion term loan in the market in February 2014 with financial service firm Deutsche Bank AG as managing underwriter.
- SoftBank's Unusual Pitch: A Downgrade. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p42
The article focuses on the sale by the Japanese wireless service provider Softbank of a dual-currency bond deal to finance its acquisition of Sprint Nextel. The senior notes due 2020 will be denominated in U.S. dollars and euros. Bookrunners include Deutsche Bank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch,...
- Optima Specialty Steel Pulls $300M HY Offering. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/17/2015, p27
The article discusses the abandonment of private offering of senior secured notes by Optima Specialty Steel through bookrunner Deutsche Bank. KDP Investors reports that the refinancing scheme would have allowed Optima to pursue acquisition of Corey Steel in addition to assets Michigan Seamless...
- SoftBank's Unusual Pitch: A Downgrade. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;4/15/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on a bond deal entered by SoftBank which is considered as a potential downgrade. It says that a $2 billion bond deal is being sold by the company in euros and U.S. dollars to finance the Sprint Nextel acquisition which is worth $20 billion. It cites several tranche...
- Clear Channel Set To Price $980M. M. S. // High Yield Report;9/8/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p4
The article reports that Clear Channel Communications Inc. is forecasted to price $980 million in bonds, with Deutsche Bank AG as the lead underwriter and other underwriting banks such as Citigroup Inc., the Royal Bank of Scotland and Wachovi Corp. According to "The Wall Street Journal," the...
- CSFB issue achieves record pricing. // EuroProperty;2004/2005, p2
This article reports that Credit Suisse First Boston Corp., (CSFB) has launched its European CMBS programme with a Â£ 200m bond issue, achieving record pricing for the European CMBS market. The issue is secured against a portfolio of five British retail and office loans. Triple AAA bonds were...
- Vantage Makes $775M HY Add-On Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/2/2012, p21
The article reports that Vantage Drilling is on the junk bond market with an offering of 775 million U.S. dollars in add-on bonds.
- Vantage Prices Upsized $775M Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/25/2013, p35
The article reports on the increase in the value of senior secure notes due in 2020 released by U.S. oil rig owner Vantage Drilling to 775 million U.S. dollars.