Long-Term Bonds Stay Rare for HY Market
- Long-Term Bonds Stay Rare for HY Market. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p1
The article reports on the long-term bonds in the U.S. which made a great impact on the investment-grade bond market, but not so in the high-yield market. It states that many high yield issuers and investors are likely to want to avoid putting debt in place that matures in 2014 or 2015. It notes...
- High Yield Market Hits a Rough Patch. // Bank Loan Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the predicament of the high yield bond market in the U.S. which has been experiencing a decline in primary market prices. It states that the decline can be attributed to the natural cyclicality of the security industry and long term junk bond investors are reducing their...
- A Time Bomb In High Yield? O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p28
Focuses on the status of the high yield market. Companies using the junk bond market to slash debt loads; Factors that contributed to the strong performance of the sector; Effect of issuers' transfer of credit risk from lenders to the public bond markets on the high yield sector; Risks of using...
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p7
Presents a chart of high yield bonds with biggest gains and losses in the United States as of June 23, 2004.
- Euro HY Volume at Record Volume. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/5/2014, p27
The article reports on a record year-to-date volume reached by European junk bond new issues as European paper becomes increasingly in demand for investors, as of May 2014. Topics discusses include European high yield bond reaching 75.5 billion dollars year-to-date which is a 71 percent increase...
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;6/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p7
Presents a chart depicting the performance of high yield bonds in the U.S. as of June 2, 2005.
- Summer Selloff Puts HY Managers On Alert. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/28/2014, p35
The article reports that bond deal managers are concerned about the slowdown in bond issuances in 2014. Topics covered include the impact of the economic trends in the Middle East and Eastern Europe on bonds and the investments of financiers in junk bonds. Also mentioned is the strong...
- A Lively Corpse. Rubenstein, Ed // National Review;5/28/1990, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p14
Points out that reports of a collapse in the U.S. junk-bond market are highly exaggerated. Report by First Boston that during the first three months of 1990 the high-yield market grew by $4.2 billion, to $230.4 billion; Indication that this is in line with what is happening to the credit-market...
- Rising Stars Outpace Fallen Angels. Ferguson, Joy // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/28/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p11
Focuses on the condition of the high-yield bond market in the U.S. Improvement of corporate credit quality; Means of reducing credit risk; Details on the profits of selling junk bonds.