Banks Shop $335M TL for Canadian Power Co
- Banks Launch Roadshow for Palace HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p23
The article reports that as of February 2011, Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse are looking for buyers for Palace Entertainment's offering of junk bonds worth 430 million dollars, which it will use to pay off debts, and states that Country Garden plans to price its 1 billion dollar bond on...
- CS Heads to The Checkout Lane with Grocery Store Co. TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that according to unnamed sources as of February 2011, Credit Suisse has been looking for lenders to extend a 150 million dollar term loan for Fairway, a U.S. supermarket chain, in order to refinance a term loan for 105 million dollars made in 2009.
- Pricing Surfaces for Helm's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p29
The article reports that Credit Suisse has set the pricing the 120 million U.S. dollars term loan B it is syndicating for rail equipment lessor, Helm Financial Corp. which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of outstanding debt.
- Banks Revise MSCI, Reynolds Deals. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p15
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has decided to make some changes to a 1.275 billion-U.S. dollar term loan for MSCI, while Credit Suisse has adjusted the original issue discount (OID) on a 750 million-U.S. dollar loan for Reynolds Group Holdings.
- Algos Access the Dark. Mehta, Nina // Traders Magazine;Dec2006, Vol. 19 Issue 261, p78
The article focuses on the move by the firms Morgan Stanley Co. & Inc., Instinct and Credit Suisse in acquiring algorithm to provide customers satisfying services in trade sale in the U.S. Morgan Stanley offers its customers with Night Vision, an algorithm designed for direct market order....
- Credit Suisse counsel in Morgan Stanley move. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p7
The article reports that United States-based investment banking giant Morgan Stanley Co. Inc. has acquired Gary Lynch, legal chief of European rival Credit Suisse Group AG. Lynch was appointed as chief legal officer and a member of the bank's management committee with effect from October 2006....
- Untapped Potential. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/14/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 32, p2
The article discusses several features in the issue, including the stories that feature Credit Suisse's investment bank, the three heads of capital markets groups duly selected by Morgan Stanley, and how Tesla Motors steers through its financial developments. Further, it also presents the...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p37
Lists the top performing brokerage and bank stocks as of September 17, 2003. Morgan Stanley; Merrill Lynch; Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.; Credit Suisse Group AG; Bank of America Corp.
- ICE STORAGE. Valenta, Paul // Environmental Design & Construction;Feb2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p32
The article discusses best practices involving the use of air-conditioning systems in high-performance financial institution buildings in the U.S. It states that financial companies such as Credit Suisse Group and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. have employed ice storage as part of their...