Banks Postpone Commitment Date for Gentive TLB
- Banks Sweeten Insight, Willbros Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p6
The article reports on the original issue discounts increased by several banks such as BNP Paribas and Credit Suisse, on term loans.
- Banks Rework Gentiva TL Before Syndication. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p12
The article reports on the revision made by a bank consortium including Bank of America Merrill Lynch to a term loan for home health and hospice service provider Gentiva Health Services in which the loan has been downsized to 580 million dollars prior to syndication.
- Banks Shop Two $1B Term Loans for Reynolds, Tomkins. // Bank Loan Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p3
The article focuses on the banks which have availed term loans and established price talks in the U.S. Banks shopping for two one-billion term loans for the buyout of Reynolds and Tomkins are highlighted, including the Credit Suisse, HSBC, Australia New Zealand Bank, and the Citigroup-led bank...
- BofA Sets OID for Allen Systems Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/28/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p26
This article reports on the establishment of original issue discounts (OIDs) by Bank of America for Allen Systems Group's term loan B and second-lien term loan in September 2009. Particular focus is given to the price structure of the term loans. Standard & Poor's thinks that the new financing...
- BofA to Launch $360M Exit Loan for Big West. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p31
The article reports on the launch of a 360-million-U.S.-dollar exit term loan by Bank of America Merrill Lynch for Big West Oil on January 14, 2010. The loan was priced at London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) plus 950 basis points (bps). It will have an original issue discount (OID) of 96. The...
- Nortek Puts New Wrinkle In Deal, Prices $750M. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p6
The article reports on the $750 million in high yield bonds sold by Nortek Inc. in the U.S. The private placement of $750 million in 10% senior secured notes due 2013, with an original issue discount of 98.96 for a total yield of 10.25%, was sold by the company in a private Rule 144A. Nortek is...
- Banks Set OID on Hillman TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p22
The article reports that the original issue discount (OID) on a term loan B that is backing the acquisition of Hillman Cos. by Oak Hill Capital Partners has been set at 99 cents on the U.S. dollar by banks Morgan Stanley, Barclays and GE in 2010.
- Weather Channel's $1.3B TL Hits Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p7
The article offers information on the launching of a 1.3-billion-U.S.-dollar term loan that includes an original issue discount (OID) of 99 and a 1.5% London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) by Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse for television company TWCC Holding in Atlanta, Georgia and is...
- BofA Ups Provo's Coupon, Widens OID. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the increase in the coupon and widening of original issue discount (OID) made by Bank of America Merrill Lynch on a term loan for Provo Craft & Novelty.