Calumet Pulls $450M Bond Offering
- Calumet to Issue $450M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p32
The article reports on the plan of Calumet Specialty Products Partners to sell 450 million dollars in junk bonds to repay a term loan.
- Calumet Offering $375M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/18/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p28
The article reports that Calumet Specialty Products Partners, a manufacturer of oils and solvents used in manufacturing, is offering 375 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds due 2019 to pay its revolving and term loan debt.
- Calumet Prices Upsized $400M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/25/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p12
The article report that 400-million U.S. dollars worth of upsized junk bonds were sold by Calumet Specialty Products Partners.
- Calumet Selling $850M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/31/2014, p20
The article reports on the launch by specialty chemicals company Calumet Specialty Products Partners of a high yield bond offering in March 2014.
- Pioneer, Calumet Add $750M to HY Queue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/25/2012, p16
The article reports on the 750 million dollars worth of independent junk bond offerings by San Antonio, Texas-based Pioneer Natural Resources and Indiana-based Calumet Specialty Products in the high-yield (HY) market.
- Wave of Cos Bring HY Offers. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/31/2014, p24
The article reports on the launch by several companies of high yield bond offerings in March 2014. Topics discussed include the estimated value of the potential deals, the sale by Kindred Healthcare of senior notes due 2022 and the bookrunners for the senior notes being sold by William Lyon...
- HY Market Sees $5B in New Issues. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/31/2014, p30
The article reports on the launch by several companies of high yield bond offerings in March 2014. Among the issuers are Warner Music Group, Guitar Center and chemicals company Calumet Specialty. Topics discusses include the value of senior notes issued by Videotron, the issuance by Kindred...
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p25
The article focuses on the Indianapolis, Indiana-based crude oil processor Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP which had a net loss of 907,000 dollars for the quarter ending June 30, 2010.
- MANUFACTURING: Calumet buys synthetic lubricant business. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/16/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p13
The article reports that Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP has acquired an aviation lubricants business from Hercules Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana.