Entravision HY Deal Expected Today
- MAINE: Bonding to Pay Medicaid. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;4/15/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33894, p9
The article focuses on a legislative study which shows that a bond sale could produce the most money for paying the debt of Maine's hospitals amounting 484 million U.S. dollars.
- ÃKK sells more than planned bonds, yields drop. // Hungary A.M.;03/08/2013, p6
The article reports on the 59 billion Hungarian forint worth of bonds sold by Hungary's Government Debt Management Agency (ÃKK) in 2013, which was higher compared to its originally planned 45 billion Hungarian forint and gathered greater demand compared to a similar sale in February 2013.
- ÃKK raises sale of shorter bonds, auction yields drop. // Hungary A.M.;10/4/2013, p5
The article reports that Hungary's Government Debt Management Agency (ÃKK) has raised its sales of three-and five-year bonds and sold the announced ten-year bonds as demand returned at a bond auction on October 3, 2013.
- Foresight Taps HY Market for $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p50
The article reports on the sale by coal production company Foresight Energy of senior notes due 2021 in August 2013 to pay dividends and reduce debt.
- USTs Weigh On Russian Global 30. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/19/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the losses incurred from trading the Russian U.S. Global 30 bonds as of March 2004. Impact of the trading of U.S. Treasuries on the bonds; Analysis of Russia's debt servicing capabilities; Forecast on price of the Russian benchmark crude.
- BlueScope Steel Plans $300M Bond Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p3
The article reports on the plan by Australian producer BlueScope Steel to sell new bonds to repay existing debt.
- Assessing the Middle East Sovereign Bond Market. // Venulex Legal Summaries;2009 Q3, Special section p1
The article presents an assessment of the Middle East sovereign bond market. Generating 16.2 billion U.S. dollars of fresh debt capital in 2009, the market was ignited by the selling of three billion U.S. dollars of sovereign bond by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the State of Qatar. The author...
- Entravision's San Diego move. Greppi, Michele // Electronic Media;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p3
Reports the management of English-language stations by Entravision Communications Co. in San Diego, California. Business agreement of the company with Group Televisa; Exclusive representation for the local advertisement sales of the stations by the company; Operational and sales plans of the...
- 20. Entravision. Rathbun, Elizabeth A. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/23/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 17, p76
Presents an overview of Entravision Communications Co.'s television-station holdings in the United States. Number of television stations owned; Household coverage; Target markets; Affiliate channels.