IACPM: Credit Spreads to Widen
- AIMA Appoints New Chair and Deputy Chair of Investor Steering Committee. Du Chenne, Janet // Global Custodian News;2013, p211
The Alternative Investment Fund Management Association's (AIMA) Investor Steering Committee has appointed Michelle McGregor Smith and Kurt Silberstein as its new chair and deputy chair (ISC), respectively.
- Investment Association calls for EU regulation delay. Suter, Laura // Money Marketing (Online Edition);9/15/2015, p9
The article reports that the Investment Association (IA) is calling for a 30-day public consultation and a delay of implementing the Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation (Mifir) by the European Union (EU) claiming that the proposed rules on trading and bond liquidity will affect...
- Hedge funds lobby Congress for advertising rights. Wagley, John // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/14/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 33, p11
Reports on the argument of the Managed Fund Association that hedge funds can advertise in publications in line with a planned lobbying effort. Restriction on hedge funds on how they market themselves; Reasons why hedge funds should advertise.
- A new life for managed futures. Collins, Daniel P. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Apr2001, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p70
Forecasts trends in managed futures trading according to the Managed Funds Association. Indications of accelerated market performance; Benefits reaped by managed futures traders from the increased attention by investors to alternative vehicles of investment.
- China launches first dedicated fund-management association. // Asian Investor;Jul2012, p55
The article reports that the introduction of the China Fund Association (CFA) in June 2012 was welcomed in the country as part of industrial growth.
- Online hedge fund `exchange' to open. Codding // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec99, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p22
Focuses on developments in managed money market, current as of December 1999. Bermuda Stock Exchange and HedgeWorld Ltd.'s formation of a crossing and settlement facility for hedge funds on the Internet; Advantage or performance updates at the web site of the Managed Funds Association.
- MANAGED MONEY REVIEW. Krueger, Diane // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Sep2000, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p20
Reports on developments about futures as of September 2000. Return of executive Stanley Druckenmiller to the Duquesne Capital that he has run since 1981; Topics tackled at the Managed Funds Association Forum 2000; Public funds summary.
- MANAGED MONEY REVIEW. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar2002, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p20
Highlights the conference of Managed Funds Association in Miami, Florida on February 2002. Discussion on investing funds; Concerns of asset allocators on backup facilities and principal integrity; Improvements in futures trading programs.
- MFA goal: Standardized valuation. Daniel P. Collins, Yesenia // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Mar2004, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p22
Highlights the 2004 conference of the Managed Funds Association in Key Biscayne, Florida. Theme of the event; Overview on the issues discussed; Venue of the event.