Wynn Bets on HY for $1.32B Deal
- Wynn Driving By With $900M Bond Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/12/2012, p4
In this article, the author reports that Wynn Las Vegas drives by with a mortgage note offering worth 900 million U.S. dollars which will be used in repaying the existing debt.
- In The Pipeline... // Bank Loan Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p12
No abstract available.
- In The Pipeline... R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p2
Reports that the Las Vegas, Nevada-based casino operator Wynn Resorts is expected to price a multi-million dollar offering of mortgage notes alongside an initial public offering and other loans to fund new construction. Companies involved in the deal; Conditions pertaining to the assignment of...
- Bad Odds For Le Reve. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/28/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 41, p12
Reports on the efforts made by Wynn Resorts Ltd. for fund raising from public in the U.S. Difficulties involved in the fund raising; Reasons why people are not interested in investing in Wynn; Reduction of share prices; Plans of Wynn regarding the purchase of initial public offering shares.
- Wynn to Open Third Macau Hotel in 2012. Drillinger, Meagan // Travel Agent;11/8/2010, Vol. 337 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that Wynn Resorts Ltd. is to open a hotel in Macau in 2010.
- Wynn Q2 Net Income Up, Revenue Falls in Macau, Vegas. // Lodging Hospitality Exclusive Insight;7/18/2012, p5
The article reports that net income of Wynn Resorts Ltd. increased in the second quarter of 2012.
- Spend A Day At Le Reve. Lampert-Géraux, Ellen // Live Design Exclusive Insight;9/19/2012, p1
The article highlights LDI's site-specific training options At Le Reve at Wynn Las Vegas, Nevada on October 18, 2012.
- SUITE SISTER OF WYNN RESORTS. // Business Traveller (Asia-Pacific Edition);May2010, p11
The article announces the debut of Encore, an all-suite brand of Wynn Resorts in Macau in April 2010.
- Wynn Resorts. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p11
The article reports that the magazine "Fortune" has ranked Wynn Resorts Ltd. as the most admired gaming company in its March 22, 2010 issue.