BTIG Expands HY Sales & Trading
- Two hires to expand BTIG European presence. Bakie, John // Ai Trade News;Jun2015, p1
The article announces two appointments at the equity trading firm BTIG including Matthew Rubens as managing director and John McPate as global technology sales specialist and managing director.
- HY Trader Departs BTIG for Broadpoint Gleacher. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p3
The article announces the resignation of veteran high yield trader Todd Sycoff from BTIG.
- BTIG's High Yield Group Sees Exits. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/26/2011, p14
The article focuses on a Bloomberg report on the resignation of senior employees of New York-based financial services firm BTIG's high yield sales and trading group including Robert Langer who is the high yield and distressed trading head, Kevin McDonald and William Tillinghast.
- BTIG Adds Preferred Products Expertise. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;4/4/2011, p1
The article announces the appointment of Allen Hassan as managing director on the preferred products desk at BTIG.
- Do you have what it takes to be an effective school leader. // Curriculum Review;Dec2001, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p14
Presents an interview with Kevin McGuire, director of the Center for School Leadership in New York. Shortage of administrators; Characteristics of school leaders; Guidelines to help potential leaders achieve success.
- BTIG Expands HY, Distressed Group. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p9
The article reports that in February 2011, BTIG, a firm in New York which provides brokerage and institutionalized trading services, hired two new people for its high yield and distressed desk analytic group, Elie Radinsky to head it, and Mark Palmer as a debt analyst, and it states that both...
- BTIG Hires for HY Analytics. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/19/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p1
The article announces the appointment of Vikas Tandon as managing director and head of high yield and distressed analytics within the global fixed income group of the New York-based broker dealer BTIG.
- BTIG Hires High Yield, Distressed Sales Director. Sheahan, Matthew // Investment Management Weekly;11/9/2010, p1
The article announces that Robert Hannigan has been appointed as director of high yield and distressed sales of BTIG.
- BTIG LAUNCHES TRADESAVE FX. // GUI Program News;Jan2015, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p7
The article offers brief information on TradeSave FX, electronic FX trading platform, from BTIG LLC.