Calpine Prices $1.1B in Upsized Drive-By
- Calpine Offers $2.8B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/14/2014, p11
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based power provider Calpine Corp. has launched a two-part bond offering of $2.8 billion in the market in July 2014.
- Calpine Sells $2.8B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/14/2014, p18
The article reports that Houston, Texas-based power provider Calpine Corp. has offered $1.6 billion in 5.75% senior unsecured notes due 2025 and $1.2 billion in 5.375% senior unsecured notes due 2023 in the bond market in July 2014.
- CS Sweetens Pricing on Calpine's $1.3B TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/7/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the move by the bank Credit Suisse to increase the coupon on a term loan worth 1.3 billion U.S. dollars for the power company Calpine.
- Calpine tacks on $75mm. // High Yield Report;09/15/97, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p6
States that Calpine Corporation priced an add-on through Credit Suisse First Boston on September 1, 1997. Details on pricing of notes; Rating of deal by Moody's Investors Service and Standard and Poor's; Background information on Calpine.
- Calpine usurps FPL Geysers bid. // Electric Light & Power;Jan1999, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p3
Reports that Calpine Corp. decided not to acquire Pacific Gas & Electric Co.'s Lake Country geothermal power plants.
- Calpine and EMI partner in Maine. // Electric Light & Power;Jan1999, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p6
Reports that Calpine Corp. and Energy Management Inc. formed a joint venture to own and operate a 265 MW, gas-fired merchant plant in Rumford, Maine.
- Tobacco Bond Prices Drop Slightly After Illinois Appeals Court Hearing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p3
Reports on the decline in bond prices of tobacco in the U.S. as of July 2003 following a law suit filed by an accuser. Details of the case; Impact of the case on tobacco bond prices; Comments of the analyst of Fitch Ratings Inc. over the issue.
- Municipal Bond Index Update. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p42
Reports that the list of bonds used to calculate the Municipal Bond Index in the U.S. will be revised after the June 29, 2001 pricing. Six bonds that are eligible for pricing for inclusion to the index.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p43
Presents information about municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001. Total number of municipal bonds that were evaluated; Credit ratings of municipal bonds; Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who evaluated municipal bonds for their prices.