Citi Hires Loan Sales MD
- GOOD NEWS: THEREâ€™S PLENTY OF ROOM TO CUT COSTS AT TOP. // Crain's New York Business;10/22/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p0028
The article reports on calls by Citigroup shareholders for change in how the bank pays its top executives.
- Citi's foreign exchange global head to leave bank. // Eastern Eye;2/14/2014, Issue 1238, p16
The article reports on the resignation of Anil Prasad as global head of foreign exchange for Citigroup Inc. in London, England.
- No. 18: Elinor Hoover, Citigroup. // American Banker;9/23/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 147, p52
The article focuses on the vice chairman of capital markets origination and global co-head of financial strategies and solutions at Citigroup Inc., Elinor Hoover, who also serves on the board of the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center for her passion in music.
- Citi Revamps North American Operations. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;1/21/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 13, p19
Reports on the reorganization of Citigroup Inc.'s management for its North American branch operations, as of January 21, 2003. Factors that led to the reorganization; Creation of divisions by the company.
- Citi Exec Appointed St. Paul Cos. Head. Gjertsen, Lee Ann // American Banker;10/12/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 196, p16
Profiles Jay S. Fishman, as chairman and chief executive officer of St. Paul. Promotion of Fishman; Risk of parent company in the insurance group of Citigroup Inc.; Discussions on appointment of two executives from Travellers.
- Citi's New ECN Toy. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 250, p52
The article presents an interview with Tom Richardson, a managing director at Citigroup Inc., about the company's OnTrade ECN deal. Richardson relates that Citigroup made a strategic purchase to respond to changes in the industry. He adds that the company's intention is to make sure that markets...
- Citigroup Names Chief of Global Payment Products. // American Banker;2/15/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 31, p13
Reports on Citigroup Inc.'s naming of Ann Cairns to head global payments products development, a unit of the New York money center's global cash and trade division. Reporting to executive vice president of global cash and trade Jorge Bermudez; Cairns' job description; Former responsibilities.
- Citi Appoints Global Division President. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;6/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 117, p20
Reports on the appointment of Stanley Fischer as the president of international division of Citigroup Inc. Duties and responsibilities of Fischer; Career background of Fischer.
- Citi Veteran Takes Helm Of Global Consumer Unit. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;8/7/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 151, p2
The U.S.-based financial services company Citigroup Inc. promoted Marjorie Magner, a veteran executive, to chairman and chief executive officer of the company's global consumer group as of August 2003. The promotion, which took effect immediately, elevated Magner from chief operating officer of...