Vantage to Tap HY Market for $960M
- Vantage Makes $775M HY Add-On Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/2/2012, p21
The article reports that Vantage Drilling is on the junk bond market with an offering of 775 million U.S. dollars in add-on bonds.
- Four Issuers Join HY Queue with $1.2B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p5
The article reports on the 1.2 billion U.S. dollars worth of high yield bond deals launched by Georgia Gulf, Goodman Global Group, Aquilex Holdings and Vantage Drilling. Georgia plans to offer 500 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due to mature in 2016. Goodman Global Group intends to...
- NTT/Verio Merger Breathes Life to Market. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;05/22/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p1
Focuses on investors' assessment of the merger between Nippon Telephone & Telegraph Corp. and Verio Inc. and its impact on the high yield bond market.
- Junk Investors Eye Anthem's Deal. // High Yield Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p6
Reports the junk bonds backing the merger of Anthem and WellPoint Health Networks.
- Debt Holders Punish Vantage Drilling over Bribery Allegations. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/3/2015, p4
The article reports on the decline in prices of first-lien loans and high yield bonds of Vantage Drilling in secondary market trading on September 2, 2015, in relation to alleged bribery involving one of its agents and oil company Petrobas. Topics discussed include decline in 7.5 percent senior...
- Junk Investors Eye Anthem's Deal. // Bank Loan Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p10
Reports that buyers of high yield bonds has started asking about the bridge loan backing the merger of Anthem and WellPoint Health Networks. Indication that the interim loan would be taken out with a bond offering; Terms of the deal; Impact of the deal on fees for several banks.
- Takeover Responses and Directors' Responsibilities–An Update. Lipton, Martin; Brownstein, Andrew R. // Business Lawyer;Aug85, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p1403
Focuses on the forms of takeover methods in the United States. Launch of bust-up takeovers financed by junk bonds; Responsibility of corporate directors to protect business judgment rule when responding to takeover bids; Aspects of takeover activity during 1984.
- CommScope LBO Begets $1.5B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the plans of CommScope to issue 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds in January 2011 to help finance its acquisition by private equity firm the Carlyle Group.
- Ducommun Selling $200M in HY for M&A. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/20/2011, p16
The article reports on the 200 million dollar in high yield (HY) junk bonds being marketed by Los Angeles, California-based aerospace engineering and manufacturing firm Ducommun to help finance its purchase of LaBarge.