Entravision Preps $385M HY Offering
- Entravision's San Diego move. Greppi, Michele // Electronic Media;10/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p3
Reports the management of English-language stations by Entravision Communications Co. in San Diego, California. Business agreement of the company with Group Televisa; Exclusive representation for the local advertisement sales of the stations by the company; Operational and sales plans of the...
- 20. Entravision. Rathbun, Elizabeth A. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/23/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 17, p76
Presents an overview of Entravision Communications Co.'s television-station holdings in the United States. Number of television stations owned; Household coverage; Target markets; Affiliate channels.
- Entravision cuts earnings, blames weak advertising. Randall, Laura // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/20/2001, Vol. 367 Issue 25, p51
Forecasts the financial performance of Entravision Communications Co. Broadcast cashflow and pretax earnings.
- Entravision HY Deal Expected Today. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p16
The article speculates on the pricing of Entravision Communications' 385 million U.S. dollars bond offering with proceeds to be issued for the repayment of all the firm's bank debt.
- Entravision Amends Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/11/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p22
The article reports that Santa Monica, California-based media company Entravision Communications has amended its 150 million U.S. dollar term loan that will reduce its size to 50 million U.S. dollars in May 2009. Entravision had to increase the interest it pays lenders to Libor plus 525 basis...
- Entravision Bows Affil. Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;11/5/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 41, p10
Reports on the launching of the television station KNRV in Reno, Nevada by Entravision Communications Corp. Reason for the launching; Executive named to head the station; Impact of the move on Entravision.
- Galeria Latina. Alati, Danine // Contract;Jul2002, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p78
Focuses on the interior design of the offices of Entravision Communications Corporation in Santa Monica, California by Gensler company. Design objective; Integration of elements of modern architecture in Latin America in the design; Information on design components and details.
- KLYY-FM Goes Cumbia. Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;2/24/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p11
Reports on the launch of a radio format devoted to Cumbia music by KLYY-FM, a radio station owned by Spanish broadcaster Entravision Communications in Los Angeles, California. Target market of KLYY; Background on the Cumbia genre; Information on other format launches by Entravision.
- A High-Yield Trading War. Husband, Sarah // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p6
Reports on the reaction of investors to the rate of trading for high yields in the U.S. financial market. Factors leading to the rate of high-yield trading; Failure of banks to commit capital to their high-yield product; Growth in high-yield primary issuance.