Denver Union Station Project Gets Moving With $146M TIFIA Loan
- Literally, a Last Look. // ColoradoBiz;Oct2000, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p114
Deals with the reconstruction of Union Station in Denver, Colorado. Information on the planned changes that will take place.
- Kitbash Denver Union Station. Glancy, Gerry // Model Railroader;Nov2013, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p56
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of building railroad model of Denver Union Station.
- Shaping Denver's skyline. Titus, Stephen // ColoradoBiz;Jan2003, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p56
Recalls significant developments related to business establishments in Denver, Colorado. Development of the Equitable Life Assurance building during 1892; Location of the 23-floor Mile High Center; Visions of old Union Station.
- Denver Union Station. Mosher, William E. // Development (08886067);Winter2012, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p44
The article features the Denver Union Station redevelopment in Colorado. The urban mixed-use development, when completed in Spring 2014, will serve as a new multi-modal transportation model for the rest of the U.S. It is a realization of the City of Denver's vision for sustainable development...
- Massive Excavation Project. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jan2013, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p26
The article offers information on the Denver Union Station redevelopment project in Colorado which has been financed by the Denver Union Station Project Authority (DUSPA). It states that shielding and shoring options were evaluated during planning by the United Rentals Trench Safety (URTS). It...
- Mile-High Retail. Enright, Robin // Design: Retail;08/01/2015, p24
The article offers travel tips to Denver, Colorado and includes recommendations for The Source market, the Union Station, the Island Farm clothing store.
- DENVER: MORE ROOMS AT THE INN. HART, MICHAEL // Expo Magazine;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p28
The article offers information on several business establishments located and to be opened in Denver, Colorado. It states that the Colorado Convention Center, which features 5,000-seat theater, underwent major expansion that nearly doubled its size. It adds that the Union Station Hotel to be...
- the crawford hotel and denver union station. // Hospitality Design;Jun2015, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p164
The article focuses on the interior design of the The Great Hall at Denver's Union Station, Denver, Colorado which serves as a lobby for Crawford Hotel and bathroom of guestroom at the same hotel which are designed by architecture firm Tryba Architects and JG Johnson Architects.
- 75 Years of steel rails and golden memories. Edwards, Dan; Goss, David // Trains;Oct2013, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p50
The article presents informations related to steel rail services in Denver, that have been documented by the Rocky Mountain Railroad Club. It mentions about the railroad services of various steel rails including the Columbine, the Mountaineer, and the Shoshone that used to transit Denver Union...