- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;02/27/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31085, p32
Presents statistics related to municipal bonds in the United States, as of February 27, 2001. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of government securities; Performance of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32753, p26
Several charts are presented which depict market statistics in the U.S. including Market Indicators, Municipal Bond Index and Municipal Bond Prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31430, p33
Presents several charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; One-year note index; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Municipal bond index and prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 9. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators related to bonds in the U.S. as of June 9, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31242, p34
Presents charts and graphs depicting the market statistics in United States. Market indicators; Yields of short-term tax-exempt; Prices of United States Securities; Yields of municipal market data general obligation.
- Yield Indexes Lower in a Week Shy of Economic Data. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;06/08/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31156, p43
Reports the decline of the Bond Buyer periodical yield indexes in the United States. Reasons for the decline; Decrease of nonfarm productivity; Increase of jobless claims.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 15. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31720, p2
Presents a chart depicting several economic indicators and bond indexes in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // Bond Buyer;11/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31520, p2
Presents news related to business deals, economic indicators and bond index in New York as of November 25, 2001. Alliance of Huntsville Public Building Authority with Morgan Stanley; Percentage of customer's confidence by investment in Michigan Sentiment Index.
- Horizon-Dependent Underreaction in Financial Analysts' Earnings Forecasts. RAEDY, JANA SMITH; SHANE, PHILIP; YANHUA YANG // Contemporary Accounting Research;Spring2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p291
This paper provides empirical evidence that underreaction in financial analysts' earnings forecasts increases with the forecast horizon, and offers a rational economic explanation for this result. The empirical portion of the paper evaluates analysts' responses to earnings surprise and other...