N.Y.C. Is Open to P3s, But Not as One-Shot Tools, Deputy Mayor Says
- Wichita Water Walk. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p35
Reports on the financial problems being faced by the public-private partnership project to develop a $130 million river walk on the east bank of the Arkansas River in Wichita, Kansas. Refusal of the city to give more funds demanded by private developers of the project.
- Vizag Confident On PPPs. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Apr2010, p18
The article reports on the plan of the Port of Visakhaptnam (Vizag), run by Visakhapatnam Port Trust, to search for public-private partnerships (PPPs) to strengthen its capacity with six projects that involve an investment of 270 million dollars already approved in India.
- Georgia DOT Seeks Qualified Firms For First Public-Private Partnership. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p3
The article reports that the Department of Transportation (DoT) has released the solicitation for qualified companies for its West by Northwest Project public-private partnership to bring traffic-congestion relief in the metropolitan areas in Atlanta, Georgia.
- NEW YORK: Last Exit to Brooklyn. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p9
The article reports that New York state Senators such as Charles Fuschillo and Martin Golden have sponsored a legislation on public-private partnerships in 2011.
- National Council on public-private announces awards. // American City & County;Jul94, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p24
Presents a listing of the recipients in the National Council for Public-Private Partnerships awards. Recognition of outstanding individuals and programs in public-private partnerships; Information on winners.
- Constructive financing. McDonough, Kate // American City & County;Jun98, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on partnerships between the public and private sector in the United States, in an effort to fund construction projects. Success of these partnerships; Total value of public-private development construction in 1997; Public's growing acceptance of public-private alliances for...
- Partnerships can aid N.J.'s fiscal problems. Beachem, Philip k. // njbiz;3/1/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p15
The article discusses how the state of New Jersey can improve public services by partnering with private industries.
- Two successful public-private partnership. Amidei, Nancy // Public Welfare;Fall90, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p28
Views the public-private partnership. History of the mother-to-mother ministry; How the team of the ministry works; How the ministry was established; Solution suggested for the problem of needy families; Project developed for the welfare of the needy children; Benefits from the Care Fair program.
- 10 public/private partnership commandments. Harrison, David // American City & County;Dec96, Vol. 111 Issue 13, p48
Enumerates rules in public-private sector partnerships. Creation of an identity for the project team; Relocation of project team; Establishment of goals; Role of communication.
- Cities should explore partnerships. O'Brien, Kevin // Corridor Business Journal;4/30/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p14
The author discusses the importance of establishing public-private partnerships in the U.S.