Pension, Ford Bills Signed
- BUSINESS Briefs. // Wentzville Journal;7/25/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 30, pA10
This section offers business news briefs concerning Saint Charles County, Missouri including the visit of Missouri governor Jay Nixon to the Greater Saint Charles County Chamber of Commerce and participation of First Bank employees in the 2012 annual Operation Food Search Saturday Jubilee event.
- Gov. Nixon challenges hunters to donate 10,000 deer to help feed the hungry. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;10/18/2012, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p10
The article informs that Missouri's Governor Jay Nixon has urged local deer hunters to donate venison through the state's "Share the Harvest," program to help feed the needy families in the state.
- As Override Vote Looms, Missouri Gov. Makes Cuts. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;7/2/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33938, p4
The article reports that Jay Nixon, Governor of Missouri, has decided to restrict 400 million U.S. dollars of spending in the state's budget for the fiscal year 2014 as lawmakers are planning to obstruct his veto of a tax cut and endanger the fiscal underpinnings of the state's top ratings.
- Gov. Nixon fighting to expand Medicaid. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;2/7/2013, Vol. 76 Issue 26, p1
The article presents information on Jay Nixon, the governor of Jefferson City in Missouri who announced the expansion of the state's Medicaid program to provide healthcare help for the poor and disabled and nursing home care for older people.
- Nixon pitches Medicaid expansion. Flinchpaugh, Brian // St. Charles Journal;2/27/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 9, pA1
The article focuses on the statement of Governor Jay Nixon at his visit to the Economic Development Center of St. Charles County, Missouri which promotes the expansion of Medicaid coverage in the state.
- MISSOURI: Nixon Signs Supplemental. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/17/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33896, p9
The article reports that Jay Nixon, Governor of Missouri, has signed a supplement of 219 million U.S. dollars to the budget of the fiscal year 2013 that would provide funds for various services such as education and treatment services for children in the state's care and custody.
- Nixon signs law providing 20 more weeks of unemployment checks for Missourians. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;4/21/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 38, p6
The article reports on the approval of the House Bill 163 by Missouri Governor Jay Nixon that will offer an additional 20 weeks of unemployment assistance to the citizens of the state who had exhausted state and emergency federal assistance.
- GRAND ENTRANCE. // Education Week;2/11/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p16
A photograph of Missouri governor Jay Nixon is presented along with information on his proposals for education spending.
- School News. // West County Journal;6/1/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 22, pB3
This section offers news briefs on schools in Missouri, including the talk delivered by Missouri Governor Jay Nixon during a visit at Kirkwood High School on May 19, 2011, the Healthier U.S. School Challenge achieved by 13 elementary schools in Rockwood, and the Positive Behavior Intervention...