- Health Partners Looking Up. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/26/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33605, p9
The article reports on the revision by Moody's Investors Service Inc. of its outlook on the A3 rating of Minnesota's HealthPartners Inc. from stable to positive due to its improved operating performance.
- MINNESOTA: Health Partners Get a Raise. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/15/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33912, p9
The article reports that the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating of HealthPartners Inc. of Minnesota that reflects its improved operating performance.
- MOODY'S AFFIRMS NOVASTAR'S SERVICER RATING. // National Mortgage News;6/26/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p12
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service affirmed its SQ2 servicer quality rating for Novastar Mortgage as a primary servicer of subprime home loans. Moody's cited the mortgage company's strong collection abilities and above average loss mitigation results. Its loan servicing...
- Moody's Lowers Transamerica Debt. // National Mortgage News;1/13/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p9
Reports on the downgrading of the Transmerica Finance Corp. (TFC) ratings by Moody's Investors Services in the U.S. Assessment of the senior long-term debt ratings of Aegon NV; Evaluation of the TFC ownership structure; Suffering in the exposure to bonds.
- Under Moody's microscope. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep90, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p97
No abstract available.
- HomEq Gets High Servicing Marks. Brustein, Joshua // National Mortgage News;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p22
Reports on the rating given by Moody's Financial Services to HomEq Servicing Corp. as a primary servicer of subprime loans. Rating given by Fitch Rating to the company as both a primary and special servicer; Major factor considered in the rating process; Decline of the portfolio of HomEq.
- Open Solutions Is on Default Danger List. SIEGRIEST, LINDSEY // Credit Union Times;3/25/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that Open Solutions Inc. has been listed among 283 companies most likely to default on their debts by Moody's Investors Service. It is stated that Open Solutions was downgraded by Moody's from a corporate family rating of B2 to B3 and revised the company's ratings outlook to...
- Moody's Makes Steps Toward Ratings Clarity. G. S. // Asset Securitization Report;5/19/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p16
The article focuses on the new finance structured finance ratings of Moody's Investors Service Inc. The shift was aimed at increasing ratings transparency and bringing investor confidence back to the rating process. Although investors appreciated the firm's initiative, they expected the impact...
- Moody's Action Puts Assured Guaranty Closer to 3 Triple-As. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p29
The article reports on the ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. for Assured Guaranty Corp. (AGC) in the U.S. Moody's raised its outlook on the Aa1 rating it assigns to AGC to positive, moving it closer to the desired triple-A status from all three major ratings agencies. It was...