Tarullo: Regs Don't Need International Negotiation
- FED LAUNCHES STRESS TESTING PROGRAM, FDIC ISSUES STRESS SCENARIOS. // Pratt's Bank Law & Regulatory Report;2012, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p8
The article discusses the developments in the U.S. banking industry. It reports on the launching by the Federal Reserve of its 2013 capital planning and stress testing program on November 9, 2012. The scheme includes the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), as well as the Capital...
- Tarullo: Foreclosure Process Is 'Perverse'. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33416, p25
The article reports on the claims of U.S. Federal Reserve governor Daniel Tarullo that the foreclosure process offers negative results for borrowers and lenders.
- Tarullo Praises Basel III, But Sees Flaws Too. Borak, Donna // American Banker;11/15/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 175, p3
The article discusses the opinions of Daniel Tarullo, the governor of the central banking system the U.S. Federal Reserve, about the banking laws the Basel III Accords.
- Tarullo: Risk of TBTF Rises Sans Dodd-Frank Reform. Borak, Donna // American Banker;5/3/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 69, p16
The article notes U.S. Federal Reserve Board Governor Daniel Tarullo's views on regulatory reform and bailouts to companies that are considered "too big to fail" because they lack adequate capital which can destabilize the financial system during a crisis.
- Tarullo: Liquidity Moves Won't Force Rate Hike. Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/9/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 13, p10
The article focuses on the statement of Federal governor Daniel K. Tarullo stating that the termination of special liquidity facilities must not follow a short order by the initiation of tightening measures despite the move of the Federal Reserve to lay the groundwork to allow it to raise...
- Will Tarullo Remarks Have Chilling Effect on M&A? Borak, Donna // American Banker;10/12/2012, Vol. 177 Issue F340, p2
The article discusses U.S. Federal Reserve Board Governor Daniel Tarullo's remarks about limiting the largest financial institutions' expansion and prohibiting mergers among banks designated as systemic risks in the global financial system.
- Tarullo: Reform 'Essential' And Would Add Efficiency. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33299, p2
The article reports on a speech given by Federal Reserve Board governor Daniel K. Tarullo in the Council of Institutional Investors on April 13, 2010 focusing on the financial system reform and exchange of information between markets and regulators.
- At the White House. // National Journal;4/04/98, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p765
Presents information on Jeremy Gaines, White House deputy director of press advance and on Daniel K. Tarullo, assistant to the president for economic policy. Gaines' job as an associate producer for `The News With Brian Williams'; Tarullo's joining of the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Fed's Tarullo Moves to Calm Bank Fears on Stress Tests. Borak, Donna // American Banker;4/11/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 56, p16
The article reports on the remarks of U.S. Federal Reserve Board Governor Daniel Tarullo who spoke at a meeting hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, saying the central bank can make improvements to its annual process of testing large banks' financial stability.