Treasury Four-Weeks Go at 0.155% High Yield
- Treasury's Processing System Releases Securities Auction Results in 2 Minutes. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p3
Reports on the implementation of an automated processing system by the U.S. Department of Treasury's (DoT) Bureau of Public Debt that reduced the time taken in releasing results of their securities auctions. Potential benefits of the reduction in time taken for the release; Techniques adopted...
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $3.011B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p2
Focuses on the auction of the multi-billion worth of discount bills by the U.S. Department of Treasury on September 6, 2005.
- Treasury Three-Year Notes Go at 0.500% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33563, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 32 billion of three-year notes with 1/2 percent coupon at a 0.500 percent yield on August 9, 2011.
- Treasury Four-Week Bills Go at 0.035% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33563, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 35 billion of four-week bills at 0.035 percent high yield on August 9, 2011.
- Treasury 5-Year TIPs Go at 0.550% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33306, p2
The article reports on the auction of 11 billion dollars of five-year inflation-index notes with a 0.50% coupon on April 26, 2010 by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go At 1.377% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33264, p2
The article reports on the 40 billion dollars of three-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department for a 1.377% high yield on February 10, 2010, with details on the bid-to-cover ratio and median yield.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 1.595% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/25/2014, p32
The article discusses an auction of 35 billion U.S. dollars of five-year notes with a high yield of 1.595 percent, by the U.S. Treasury Department, on November 25, 2014.
- Treasury to Offer $24B 92-Days, $24B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;8/20/2015, p21
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to auction 24-billion dollars of 92-day bills and 24-billion dollars of 182-day discount bills on August 24, 2015.
- Treasury to Sell 2-, 5-, 7-Year Notes. // Bondbuyer.com;8/20/2015, p22
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to auction 29-billion dollars worth of seven-year notes on August 27, 2015, 26-billion dollars of two-year notes on August 25, and 35-billion dollars of five-year notes on August 26.